Downing Street Party
(01-12-2022, 08:22 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 03:54 PM)hudds Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 01:33 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I do admire Johnson's hubris to admit something and lie in the same sentence.

That's chutzpah, Borin, not hubris.

Surely just the trait of a pathological liar.  Even when forced to tell some truth he has to get in a little lie as well.  Like a crack addict reaching for a needle, he just couldn't help himself.  Lying is breathing for Boris.  A walking NPD.
If we are going to be pedantic can I just point out that crack is smoked and not injected.
Downing Street seems a cracking place to work. On the piss most nights.
(01-13-2022, 10:00 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 08:22 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 03:54 PM)hudds Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 01:33 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I do admire Johnson's hubris to admit something and lie in the same sentence.

That's chutzpah, Borin, not hubris.

Surely just the trait of a pathological liar.  Even when forced to tell some truth he has to get in a little lie as well.  Like a crack addict reaching for a needle, he just couldn't help himself.  Lying is breathing for Boris.  A walking NPD.
If we are going to be pedantic can I just point out that crack is smoked and not injected.

If we're going to get really pedantic it is typically smoked but injection is still commonplace amongst serious users, safe rooms for injection are typically used for heroin and crack as a result.