Ashes
All over!!!
That last session just summed up the series, fast forward to the reboot, what an absolute shower

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
And doesn't today's collapse feel so much worse because it follows such a strong bowling performance and the unusual optimism that we might get a result?

I don't see how anyone associated with the planning and execution of this Ashes tour can survive - Silverwood, Bobat, Giles, Harrison. Although not a 5-0, it's actually been worse than I expected.
WTF?? 56-10 down under. That is some serious capitulation. Sums up the tour I suppose but even so some senior members need a real good look at themselves and answer honestly if they really did support their captain and the backroom staff.
Hopefully we can reset from here and start binning some of the older and out of form players, bit like the Baggies at the moment.
Jesus, sport is my main outlet for escapism, and the Albion and England cricket are the two teams I really follow. It feels like the early 90's again how shite they both are.
We should swap the teams over. They could both do a better job than their current professions
68 for nothing to 124 all out.

Difficult conditions but that really is a shambles. Must have had rhubarb for tea and came out to bat with it yet again.