England v Albania
Wouldn’t go near Wembley that night if I was offered a free ticket.

Trouble last night was apparently poles joining forces with Hungarians. 

Poland game in Albania abandoned for 20 minutes with Albanians throwing bottles at polish players.

Poland after revenge on Albania with Hungary supporting with England thrown into the mix & it’s quite concerning .
Bromley will give 'em a fuggin clout and then it's game over. Be told.
(10-13-2021, 02:04 PM)Fido Wrote: Bromley will give 'em a fuggin clout and then it's game over. Be told.

Ha good luck to him that night. They will all deserve a medal.

Just read an article on it in the telegraph. The met are extremely concerned.
(10-13-2021, 01:54 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Wouldn’t go near Wembley that night if I was offered a free ticket.

Poland game in Albania abandoned for 20 minutes with Albanians throwing bottles at polish players.

Poland after revenge on Albania with Hungary supporting with England thrown into the mix & it’s quite concerning .

What utter nonsense. Going to Eng v Hun game when their own team were on the telly.
(10-13-2021, 04:38 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 01:54 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Wouldn’t go near Wembley that night if I was offered a free ticket.

What utter nonsense. Going to Eng v Hun game when their own team were on the telly.

There is a video on the telegraph website & it clearly shows a number of the people fighting the police in Polish team tops.
(10-13-2021, 06:08 PM)B36baggie Wrote:

There is a video on the telegraph website & it clearly shows a number of the people fighting the police in Polish team tops.

I guess you never go when we play Wolves (or Millwall, Leeds etc...) then? The scenes at Wembley wouldn't have got a mention 20 years+ ago, now it's seen as a major disturbance. From what I saw there were maybe 20 -30 Hungarians and 6 coppers, but I've not seen the video you are referring to.
(10-14-2021, 07:22 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 06:08 PM)B36baggie Wrote:

I guess you never go when we play Wolves (or Millwall, Leeds etc...) then? The scenes at Wembley wouldn't have got a mention 20 years+ ago, now it's seen as a major disturbance. From what I saw there were maybe 20 -30 Hungarians and 6 coppers, but I've not seen the video you are referring to.

These days it’s pretty rare for bystanders to get caught up in any disturbances.

If there is any trouble at that game it’ll be between people who have gone looking for it.