Poll: Who would you vote for if an election was suddenly called?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Conservative
12.90%
4 12.90%
Labour
41.94%
13 41.94%
Lib-Dem
12.90%
4 12.90%
Green
6.45%
2 6.45%
Ukip
3.23%
1 3.23%
Other
6.45%
2 6.45%
Not vote
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who would you vote for?
(10-06-2021, 12:39 PM)Sotv Wrote: i'm now in the none of the above category.
Last few elections i've voted Tory with some hesitation but thought they were the best choice given the only other options were a bunch of neo marxists supported by the social media hate mob and the illberal anti democrats.
If the LD's hadn't been so vocal in their desire to usurp the result of the largest democratic vote in UK history, i would have considered them if they were serious about legalising cannabis

I got so angry at one cornish lib dem meeting before the last election. I said we'd be better not even mentioning brexit, past, it's happening, well do our best to make it a success. However we should have really, really pushed things like legalisation of cannabis, personally I wanted full decriminalisation of all drugs, but society is a long way from accepting that. I believed pushing that type of policy, basically advocating for freedom of choice would win more votes than they realised.

I was shouted down, and called an idiot, personally, I know I'm right.
(10-06-2021, 12:31 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: It's the first time I've ever said I wouldn't vote in these polls tbh, but I just detest them all so much. I'm still a member of the Lib Dems and I'm happy Ed Davey is in charge, but they're still making themselves unelectable.

https://www.liberalreform.org.uk/

Join those guys
Can't vote for either of the big two, both seem to live in parallel universes with legions of cult members.
Another in the unbroken series of WBAUnofficial Labour landslides.

Meanwhile as BoJo's speech ended today the odds at Smarkets for no Labour lead in the polls before October 13th shortened from 1.25 to 1.16.

I lumped on during the Labour Conference at 1.48 and will be taking the family out for dinner next week on the winnings inshallah.
(10-06-2021, 06:21 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Another in the unbroken series of WBAUnofficial Labour landslides.

Meanwhile as BoJo's speech ended today the odds at Smarkets for no Labour lead in the polls before October 13th shortened from 1.25 to 1.16.

I lumped on during the Labour Conference at 1.48 and will be taking the family out for dinner next week on the winnings inshallah.

Literally nobody cares
They ought to. You can still get 1.16 - tell me where else you can get a 16% return on cash these days?
Donating to a Tory minister
Let’s hope Terese Coffin hasn’t got to the Harvester buffet first or Proth will be going home very hungry.
Cock on a ballot paper.
(10-06-2021, 07:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Let’s hope Terese Coffin hasn’t got to the Harvester buffet first or Proth will be going home very hungry.

I haven't had the pleasure of a Harvester I'm afraid.  Nice bit of sizeism to start the day though Dekka.