Board Sponsor - Nord VPN
Hey all.

I am delighted to introduce NordVPN as a sponsor of this board.

We've all seen and heard plenty of stories about personal data being stolen over the internet, those that know how to reduce these dangers will often use a VPN so all their internet traffic is much harder to steal and use. This is especially important if you use any public Wi-Fi.

I personally use NordVPN so it was very easy for me to accept their offer to sponsor the board when they approached because I've had nothing but excellent service from them.

I have a link to them for you to find out more, and to sign up yourself to keep your personal data secure online.

And of course, using a VPN means you can access streams of football matches that you may otherwise be blocked from being in the UK.... Not that I encourage such behaviour at all....

https://go.nordvpn.net/aff_c?offer_id=15&aff_id=62194&url_id=12812

Of course, I receive a commission on every sign up which will go towards funding the boards continued running costs.
Nice work! Cheers
Awesome! Yeah I use them too, good stuff
Excellent news.

Welcome, NordVPN.
Nice one birdmao
Are they front of shirt, or on the top of the back ?
It would be ace if we could put Nord VPN on the Chilean midget.

Baracus! Big Grin
Sorry for the ignorance! So they offer match streams and internet security? Any drawbacks, or shall I just sign up? Serious question BTW!
They don't offer the streams themselves, but because you can change your location if you have the tools you can view channels you normally can't here I the UK. Others are more knowledgeable than me on it.
(10-02-2021, 07:31 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Sorry for the ignorance! So they offer match streams and internet security? Any drawbacks, or shall I just sign up? Serious question BTW!

You can set your location to somewhere where you can view the game, spoofing your location, so for example you can watch our 3pm kick offs by purchasing the match pass on the Albion website after setting your location to Canada or Germany.

You can also mask your traffic so your ISP can't see what you're doing as it's all been rerouted, so they won't know you're watching an illegal stream.

This is all hypothetical of course, I do not advocate anything illegal  Wink