Brexit Gains 2
(01-12-2022, 09:16 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 08:42 AM)Protheroe Wrote: I recall a bizarre post from you about massive increases in your costs when food inflation in the UK was actually negative. Food inflation only really began becoming a phenomenon in October, and even then prices were merely catching up on the falls in food prices there'd been earlier in the year. And seriously, there were and are no shortages of anything. Apart from Lemon & Ginger Tea at Aldi yesterday according to Mrs P.

Just keep repeating that lie doesn’t make it true.  You’re not Shaggy.

He makes out like he's disgusted by the Tory Party's current dishonest and populist direction but he's representative of it.
(01-12-2022, 10:55 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 09:16 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 08:42 AM)Protheroe Wrote: I recall a bizarre post from you about massive increases in your costs when food inflation in the UK was actually negative. Food inflation only really began becoming a phenomenon in October, and even then prices were merely catching up on the falls in food prices there'd been earlier in the year. And seriously, there were and are no shortages of anything. Apart from Lemon & Ginger Tea at Aldi yesterday according to Mrs P.

Just keep repeating that lie doesn’t make it true.  You’re not Shaggy.

He makes out like he's disgusted by the Tory Party's current dishonest and populist direction but he's representative of it.
The sad thing is, it has taken him ten years to see it.  Deficiency in understanding ?
(01-12-2022, 11:24 AM)Baggybenny Wrote: The sad thing is, it has taken him ten years to see it.  Deficiency in understanding ?

That's rather unfair Dear. I'm a continuity Thatcherite, so instead of a deficiency in understanding I'm guilty of having had a surfeit of hope that the party may return to sanity.
Not the triumph of hope over experience surely?
We’ve gained a new cap park!