Board Funding.
Hi All.

Keeping this board going costs money of course, this has always been fantastically well covered by the users of the Forum and I am so appreciative of that.

I will be adding a PayPal banner in time for donations, however I am looking at the best way to do that, in the meantime, the link is just below for anyone wishing to donate. All donations go towards keeping the site going.

https://paypal.me/wbaunofficial

After a fantastic donations drive last month. There is 13 months worth of hosting in the kitty as of August 2019. Massive thank you to you all.

Some people wanted a bank account to pay directly into too, rather than PM individually, you can use this one, it's secure to share openly so I don't have to worry, just been setting it up hence the time to make this post.

Name: Christopher Brown.
Sort Code: 600354
Acc Number: 82140952

Thanks again all of you.
(02-19-2019, 10:03 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Hi All.

Keeping this board going costs money of course, this has always been fantastically well covered by the users of the Forum and I am so appreciative of that.

I will be adding a PayPal banner in time for donations, however I am looking at the best way to do that, in the meantime, the link is just below for anyone wishing to donate. All donations go towards keeping the site going.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...source=url

Thanks again all.

Any bank details Birdy. Don't do PayPal. PM if not posting on here. Happy to contribute again. Appreciate all you do.
Are we in need of a fund raiser Birdmon, or is our cash ok at the moment?
Kitty is healthy at the moment, so no need for a big drive, but as always any donations are happily received and stops me having to ask.
How well is our bored pot looking - I know you don't ask, but I'm happy to post a request if it helps.
Got a few months left at the moment so no worries right now.
(06-01-2019, 05:48 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Got a few months left at the moment so no worries right now.

OK give me / us a kick and make sure you get yourself to a game - with a beer and balti pie and take it out of the funds
As a thank you from all us morons.
(06-01-2019, 06:09 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 05:48 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Got a few months left at the moment so no worries right now.

OK give me / us a kick and make sure you get yourself to a game - with a beer and balti pie and take it out of the funds

I'll second that good shout mate.
(06-01-2019, 08:46 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 06:09 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

I'll second that good shout mate.

+1 [couldn't live without this therapy - plus cheaper than a shrink]
Hi all.

The server host just announced a price increase, its small but does mean the funds won't stretch as far now. We have a little over a month left now so any donations will be welcomed.