Murphy
He was a danger to QPR all evening. Very fast and direct.
(02-19-2019, 09:57 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: He was a danger to QPR all evening. Very fast and direct.

the amount of balls he flashed across the goal mouth Gayle would have had a hat trick tonight
Comfortably his best game and also looked very good on the left when Phillips came on

Typical winger, confidence player but he’s a big part to play in the run in

Montero, who I like a lot, struggled a bit but he’s not used to playing up top, more a touch line hugging winger but he’s a threat, especially against sides who will park the bus at our place as he makes things happen

Cuzer
Really decent option to have, Phillips back is a bonus and a fresh Gayle to add, looking good
We have started opening sides up again since last 20 against Forest. Couldn't have been timed better.
(02-19-2019, 10:14 PM)SmokinToad Wrote: Really decent option to have, Phillips back is a bonus and a fresh Gayle to add, looking good

Until Phillips misses the next 10 games with a ball mark on his leg.
(02-19-2019, 10:16 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 10:14 PM)SmokinToad Wrote: Really decent option to have, Phillips back is a bonus and a fresh Gayle to add, looking good

Until Phillips misses the next 10 games with a ball mark on his leg.

5 goals this season, remember we had Chris Brunt who has 5 in 4 years, players with such pace often have hamstring type injuries, but his impact cannot be questioned
I will hold my hands up and say he looked twice the player on the left. Also allowed Gibbs space to play in when he drifted slightly further inside.
Had a good second half I thought. I've moaned about him a bit but as someone says, patience prob needed given the type of player he is. Some cracking crosses tonight and a class goal.
Murphy is a decent player, looked poor in this first 10/15 for us but clearly has something. Has looked more sharp with every minute on the pitch.