So - Who Do You Actually Want?
(06-10-2021, 06:18 PM)wba13 Wrote: I still want Wilder if we can stop them tossers from Sheffield Utd being utter pricks and let us have our No1 choice. I keep being told the owner of Sheffield Utd is a really good bloke well now is his time to show it and not hold grudges.

Yeah this isnt going to happen, and it shouldnt either
i would not mind having Steve Clarke back i thought we got rid to early we played some good football  Wink
(06-10-2021, 06:38 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:28 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:18 PM)wba13 Wrote: I still want Wilder if we can stop them tossers from Sheffield Utd being utter pricks and let us have our No1 choice. I keep being told the owner of Sheffield Utd is a really good bloke well now is his time to show it and not hold grudges.

What?

I’m not entirely sure it’s in the SU owner’s interests to be a “really good bloke” and help out one of their main rivals for the season.

But they are being vindictive,all the good Wilder did Sheffield Utd and now they won’t let him work totally wrong.
(06-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:17 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: Don't know if this has been posted already, but...

[/url]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BBC Radio WM Sport

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@sportbbcwm[/font][/font][/font]

[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][url=https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/WBA?src=hashtag_click][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]#WBA[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] As things stand, [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@bbcwm[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] understands Alex Neil is not in contention to become Sam Allardyce’s successor[/font][/font]
[/font]

BBC Radio WM Sport: As things stand,  @bbcwm  understands Alex Neil is not in contention to become Sam Allardyce’s successor

Made it slightly more readable

Sorry. Don't know how that happened!
(06-10-2021, 06:41 PM)wba13 Wrote:

What?

I’m not entirely sure it’s in the SU owner’s interests to be a “really good bloke” and help out one of their main rivals for the season.

But they are being vindictive,all the good Wilder did Sheffield Utd and now they won’t let him work totally wrong.

Have I missed an update today or something? I thought Lai vetoed the Wilder move, not the SU owner.
Appleton, for me. I really thought Wagner was a good fit for us but the fact he's been announced somewhere else at the same time must indicate he wasn't that bothered.
(06-10-2021, 06:45 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:41 PM)wba13 Wrote:

What?

Have I missed an update today or something? I thought Lai vetoed the Wilder move, not the SU owner.

See the Whoever thread pal
(06-10-2021, 02:11 PM)Sliced Wrote: I think Lampard too at this point. Wasn't my first choice but he'd have been ahead of Wagner

Yep Lampard for me too. Failing that then Appy.
(06-10-2021, 06:40 PM)Sliced Wrote:

Yeah this isnt going to happen, and it shouldnt either

Why shouldn’t it when he’s the stand out candidate on every level?

And really wants the job?

Barmy

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I agree cuzer why shouldn’t it