So - Who Do You Actually Want?
Apparently Frank's signed up as a BBC pundit for the Euros, along with HRK.
(06-10-2021, 02:37 PM)Fido Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:36 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:32 PM)Fido Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:16 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote: My first choice from the start...Frank Lampard.

+1

Welcome back, mon - hope all is well!

Doing great thanks, speech is coming along slowly but surely! Hope all is well with you too mate  Smile

I'm sure your family haven't missed much  Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 04:05 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:36 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:32 PM)Fido Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote: My first choice from the start...Frank Lampard.

+1

Welcome back, mon - hope all is well!

Doing great thanks, speech is coming along slowly but surely! Hope all is well with you too mate  Smile

(06-10-2021, 02:34 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

+1

Good to see you back mon

It’s good to be back with you all

Welcome back!

Cheers! I missed being around the place
Mozza and Brunty must not be considered, even as a cheap option. We need to keep them developing the kids. 
RDM, Clement, Mcinnes are available if we want to go back a step.
Cooper was my first choice, as I think he’d be perfect, but compensation and the Palace situation means it’s unlikely... failing that, of those rumoured Appleton was my proper choice.

My head says Wilder but I had similar reservations to what Lai had in that I think he’d be very volatile in our system.

I warmed to Wagner as it made a lot of sense, and I could see the benefit of his approach.

Of those that are left, I’d still like Appleton, after that there’s no obvious stand out candidate.

Whilst they’re not inspiring, I look at the fact Watford appointed someone who’d only managed in George and Bournemouth gave Woodgate the job and both were in the promotion mix. With the squad and money we ought have available the likes of Neil and McInnes should get us to the playoffs based on instilling some discipline, fitness and work ethic alone however the frustration is that we ought to be able to do a bit bitter than just that.

I still hope we can convince Lai to spend money on compensation and prise one of Cooper or Appleton away.

Failing all that, anyone but Lampard, Marco Silva and EBJT.
(06-10-2021, 04:08 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Apparently Frank's signed up as a BBC pundit for the Euros, along with HRK.

So was Thierry Henry, but he stepped down when offered a job.
Don't know if this has been posted already, but...

[/url]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BBC Radio WM Sport

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@sportbbcwm[/font][/font][/font]

[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][url=https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/WBA?src=hashtag_click][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]#WBA[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] As things stand, [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@bbcwm[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] understands Alex Neil is not in contention to become Sam Allardyce’s successor[/font][/font]
[/font]
I still want Wilder if we can stop them tossers from Sheffield Utd being utter pricks and let us have our No1 choice. I keep being told the owner of Sheffield Utd is a really good bloke well now is his time to show it and not hold grudges.
(06-10-2021, 06:17 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: Don't know if this has been posted already, but...

[/url]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BBC Radio WM Sport

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@sportbbcwm[/font][/font][/font]

[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][url=https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/WBA?src=hashtag_click][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]#WBA[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] As things stand, [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@bbcwm[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] understands Alex Neil is not in contention to become Sam Allardyce’s successor[/font][/font]
[/font]

BBC Radio WM Sport: As things stand,  @bbcwm  understands Alex Neil is not in contention to become Sam Allardyce’s successor

Made it slightly more readable
(06-10-2021, 06:18 PM)wba13 Wrote: I still want Wilder if we can stop them tossers from Sheffield Utd being utter pricks and let us have our No1 choice. I keep being told the owner of Sheffield Utd is a really good bloke well now is his time to show it and not hold grudges.

What?
(06-10-2021, 06:28 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:18 PM)wba13 Wrote: I still want Wilder if we can stop them tossers from Sheffield Utd being utter pricks and let us have our No1 choice. I keep being told the owner of Sheffield Utd is a really good bloke well now is his time to show it and not hold grudges.

What?

I’m not entirely sure it’s in the SU owner’s interests to be a “really good bloke” and help out one of their main rivals for the season.