Chaos!
(06-11-2021, 05:56 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: I said at the time I'd rather take my chances with relegation than have Tony Pulis as our manager.  I've seen nothing since his appointment that makes me doubt that sentiment.

Hand brake football that was just so dull, when he occasionally let them off the leash we played some decent stuff, as soon as we lost it was back to dull, boring football.  The Villa game at home in their relegation season was probably the low light.  The fact we replaced him with Anal Warped doesn't mean it was wrong to get rid, he should have gone in the summer when he wanted to instead of mis-managing us and goading the board to sack him.  A strange man, done a lot for charity, especially in the Stoke region, and yet he lied and manipulated both Palace and Gillingham for his own personal gain.  Let's not mention the use of agents and buying\selling players...

When talking to fans of other clubs you always felt the disdain they had for the fact Pulis was our manager.  We followed that up with AP and BFS just to complete the set of everyone's favourite football managers.

Well said.

TCITC’s time here a real low point. 
Whilst I dislike them man as he’s a proven fraud and reprehensible individual who manipulated the club for his own gain, as he has done previously, I’m more annoyed at the club for taking a path that led to us needing Pulis, and then for being brainwashed that he was only individual that could keep us in the division when we had both the playing staff, budget and infrastructure to at the very least survive without him. Instead we let him continue to spend money on depreciating players, waste huge wages on players with little or no return and essentially allow his own ego, control and greed to undo the work we’d done over the previous few seasons.

Pulis was a sticking plaster on a festering wound which didn’t nothing more than delay the inevitable. 

The less said about Pardew, Williams and Nicky fucking Hammond, the better.