The fat controller
To make a decision before the Leeds game.
I told you I’ll be back
(05-14-2021, 02:34 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: To make a decision before the Leeds game.
Interesting how he frames it. 
I'll make a decision. Not the club?
If true, then it could depend on his health/ how much he's being offered, /whether he thinks that the club are backing a promotion push...
IMVHO he is staying
The way I read it is the club have said they want him to stay, so now it’s his decision and will have made it before the end of season. Nothing wrong with that if his health or anything about the package he’s been given is not up to what he wants,he walks but he is entitled to talk it over with the relevant parties before deciding.
It must be great to be given a job, fail miserably at your one task and be offered an extension to stay......

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(05-14-2021, 08:16 PM)Cuzer Wrote: It must be great to be given a job, fail miserably at your one task and be offered an extension to stay......

Cuzer

Or be offered another lucrative contract if you win lose or fail.  Such is the life of a football manager. 
Heads you win, tails you win.
I told you I’ll be back
So we can keep him for 12 months and either:
Go up, and then find a new manager to keep us up with a squad assembled by someone else, after Allardyce bows out on a high or;
Fail to get promotion and have to find a new manager to take us up in one year before the parachute payments run out.

I can’t see him staying beyond next season in any circumstances and would prefer us to at least get someone in who might possibly just have a slightly longer term tenure.
(05-14-2021, 08:16 PM)Cuzer Wrote: It must be great to be given a job, fail miserably at your one task and be offered an extension to stay......

Cuzer

I dunno, I got a promotion a few months ago following something very similar Big Grin