Rock tape
(05-12-2021, 09:38 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 09:07 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Foam rollers, yoga and purple cowboy boots. The game's gone, lads.

"Back in my day, if you were injured you had a wet sponge rubbed across your face that had just been used on the crotch of the guy before me"

That's why wherever I was injured, I clutched my crotch.
(05-12-2021, 09:16 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 09:07 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Foam rollers, yoga and purple cowboy boots. The game's gone, lads.

Big Grin  Tell me about it DJ, if you'd have said to me doing yoga would help a couple of years ago I'd have spilt my shandy, having tried it since the start of the year I can honestly say it is a proper workout - you need some serious strength to do the work in it.

When you get into your 50s the injuries come thick and fast if you don't start to do them properly. I snapped one of the tendons that connects my bicep to the shoulder last week through wear and tear and damaged the nerves in my neck a couple of years ago which meant my tricep wasted to next to nothing in no time. Yoga is the future mate  Cool

Yep.  In the last 4 years I’ve picked up the following injuries; all as a result of walking 

Plantar fasciitis (i couldn’t go walking for 6 months with that one)
Light fracture to the tibia (3 weeks no walking)
Pulled calf (strapped that up o keep on walking)
Pulled hamstring (hamstring support strap to keep on walking)
I told you I’ll be back