Rock tape
Simple minds were, IMO, one of the overrated bands of that era.
I told you I’ll be back
Personally, I think they churned out a raft of super music that sounds just as good today.

Life In A Day, Real To Real, Empires & Dance, Sons & Fascination, New Gold Dream...

After those late 70s and early 80s works the music changed as the sales soared.

I'll be driving to Italy next year to see them. Should be good. Usually is.

Wouldn't the world be boring if we all liked the same things?
Back to the opening question for a second, any supporting tape is a temporary measure and will work but is not a solution. It sounds like you need to add some stretching exercises to your routine and i would recommend yoga (yeah I know) as it is simple to start up on with just a mat and youtube needed to get started. Apple do some good yoga classes as part of their Apple fitness plus package but you will need the apple watch and subscription for that - if you use apple anyway it isn't much more expensive that the music / storage / family package.

And simple minds have some great stuff but I wouldn't drop them into the rock category.
(05-12-2021, 08:33 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Personally, I think they churned out a raft of super music that sounds just as good today.

Life In A Day, Real To Real, Empires & Dance, Sons & Fascination, New Gold Dream...

They’re at the NEC mon.
Back to the topic, I've used kinesiology tape in the past for rugby and five a side and it reduced the tightness in my hamstring after a game.

Have you got a foam roller?
Foam rollers, yoga and purple cowboy boots. The game's gone, lads.
(05-12-2021, 08:42 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:33 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Personally, I think they churned out a raft of super music that sounds just as good today.

They’re at the NEC mon.

Not keen on that venue. Seen some good (great) gigs there but I'm not a massive fan.

Plus I fancy a long drive!
(05-12-2021, 09:07 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Foam rollers, yoga and purple cowboy boots. The game's gone, lads.

Big Grin  Tell me about it DJ, if you'd have said to me doing yoga would help a couple of years ago I'd have spilt my shandy, having tried it since the start of the year I can honestly say it is a proper workout - you need some serious strength to do the work in it.

When you get into your 50s the injuries come thick and fast if you don't start to do them properly. I snapped one of the tendons that connects my bicep to the shoulder last week through wear and tear and damaged the nerves in my neck a couple of years ago which meant my tricep wasted to next to nothing in no time. Yoga is the future mate  Cool
(05-12-2021, 09:08 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:42 AM)Duffers Wrote:

They’re at the NEC mon.

Not keen on that venue. Seen some good (great) gigs there but I'm not a massive fan.

Plus I fancy a long drive!

As far as arenas go it’s pretty crap... but I did see Bowie there so I can let it slide.
(05-12-2021, 09:07 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Foam rollers, yoga and purple cowboy boots. The game's gone, lads.

"Back in my day, if you were injured you had a wet sponge rubbed across your face that had just been used on the crotch of the guy before me"