Relegation : Then and now
(05-10-2021, 04:05 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 01:43 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 01:34 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 01:22 PM)Duffers Wrote: In terms of feelings I feel very little.

Most of us expected to struggle and given the abject nature of most of of our performances this season the writing was on the wall a long time ago. The little R just confirms what we already knew.

Liar. Most on ‘ere reckoned our players would be better suited to the Prem.

Examples please.

This is basically something that one person said once after we played Newcastle about Krovinovic and then there was one other instance that the same was said about Sawyers.

It's then been gleefully repeated by FF every time we've lost a game, which has happened a lot, and it's turned into "most" think that "our players" would be more suited to the Prem......as if there's some sort of achievement behind predicting a team that, in reality, most thought would get relegated....to get relegated.

It would be interesting to see the thread where people predicted the final table. 

Myself and China had grave doubts about pulling together the same side that struggled at the end of last season and we were lambasted on here with some even questioning if we supported Albion and that we wanted the club to fail.  No, that was just our opinion that we were very concerned.  

When I mentioned we limped over the line to promotion people stated it was due to Covid (even though the break never affected Leeds nor Brentford’s pointe per game post the break).

And this season when I started to question what Gallagher brought to the team I was accused of having an agenda.  You couldn’t make it up.  Unless you post in line with the majority you get accused of not supporting the club, wanting them to fail or having an agenda!!!!!

No, I just say what I think, based on what I see, simple as.  Some posters shouldn’t take it to heart if someone sees things differently to them.  That’s the beauty of the game.
I told you I’ll be back