VAR again...
Fuck VAR
Diagne wasnt offside. The goal should have stood as AMN (was it?) was offside but not interfering with play.

The rules change with every game.
I’m They are slagging VAR off on sky and stating it was a goal and “couldn’t draw a straight line is a farce of the technology”
I told you I’ll be back
You didn’t need to draw a line defenders foot inside six yard box Diagne foot and body outside six yard box. To be honest the officials don’t want to go against there mates.
The officials in this country are complete amateurs.
When I ring our suppliers tarmac , aggregate industries , or whoever my phone calls are recorded for ‘monitoring and training purposes ‘ the reality is if either party them or me makes a mistake either party is accountable and it is justified by that recording . What I cannot understand in this world of technology if my phone calls can be recorded iwhy can’t these var people make this more transparent and justify with proof of the conversation.It makes it look like they have got something to hide .
Of course it was Kevin fkin Friend. Absolute shite
(04-12-2021, 05:11 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: Diagne wasnt offside. The goal should have stood as AMN (was it?) was offside but not interfering with play.

The rules change with every game.

Bartley.