Jet2
(04-09-2021, 01:57 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:50 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:11 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:06 PM)Supamart Wrote: That's my May 21st trip down the pan then.

(04-09-2021, 12:45 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: No Jess Glynne for a couple more months....every cloud  Smile

Yes, that does my head in. 
Even worse, they play it every time the plane lands at the resort, and twats start singing.

Years back, on flights to / from Poland, the passengers clapped on landing. This seems to have stopped.  Maybe they used to think the pilots worked for the NHS Big Grin

That baffled me the first time I flew Ryanair... The trumpet noise as soon as the plane lands followed by applause and "another on time arrival by Ryanair..."

Given the fuggers overstate the length of every flight by a good hour or so, they've got to go some to actually arrive late!

At least 30 min buffer time in their flight times.  Plane takes off on time and the pilot will state “due to favourable tail winds we will arrive early”. As if planes fly in straight lines!!!  Do they think we’re thick???

I know someone who used to fly for Ryanair... if O'Leary could pay them by the hour he would, and then you'd see some early arrivals!
(04-09-2021, 01:57 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:50 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:06 PM)Supamart Wrote: That's my May 21st trip down the pan then.

(04-09-2021, 12:45 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: No Jess Glynne for a couple more months....every cloud  Smile

Even worse, they play it every time the plane lands at the resort, and twats start singing.

Years back, on flights to / from Poland, the passengers clapped on landing. This seems to have stopped.  Maybe they used to think the pilots worked for the NHS Big Grin

That baffled me the first time I flew Ryanair... The trumpet noise as soon as the plane lands followed by applause and "another on time arrival by Ryanair..."

Given the fuggers overstate the length of every flight by a good hour or so, they've got to go some to actually arrive late!

At least 30 min buffer time in their flight times.  Plane takes off on time and the pilot will state “due to favourable tail winds we will arrive early”. As if planes fly in straight lines!!!  Do they think we’re thick???

Planes do actually fly in straight lines, but winds don't unless your in a wind tunnel. 
If they did get a get an amazing tailwind, it would create havoc and lift would be dramatically reduced.

(04-09-2021, 12:45 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 12:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Have announced today that all flights and holidays up to 23rd June (at the earliest) won’t be going ahead due to the uncertainty of when people will be allowed to fly. Refunds / revised flights / holidays to all those affected.

No Jess Glynne for a couple more months....every cloud  Smile

Is that the first time you have had the clap on a plane?  Big Grin Big Grin
(04-09-2021, 02:31 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

(04-09-2021, 12:45 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 12:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Have announced today that all flights and holidays up to 23rd June (at the earliest) won’t be going ahead due to the uncertainty of when people will be allowed to fly. Refunds / revised flights / holidays to all those affected.

No Jess Glynne for a couple more months....every cloud  Smile

Is that the first time you have had the clap on a plane?  Big Grin Big Grin

Last time I mentioned I was in the mile high club on here I got accused of one upmanship Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back