Union Jack.
I don’t care if there Black,white, pink ,green or yellow. I don’t agree with any racism of any form but for those kids to have burnt and them have our Union Jack taken down is totally wrong. The flag represents everything I am British through and through. Those stupid kids ought to take a history lesson
All immigrants cannot be allowed to forget our history that is what our Union Jack represents.
It's a flag.

A bit of cloth. Can't say I care what anyone does to it
(04-03-2021, 11:32 AM)wba13 Wrote: I don’t care if there Black,white, pink ,green or yellow. I don’t agree with any racism of any form but for those kids to have burnt and them have our Union Jack taken down is totally wrong. The flag represents everything I am British through and through. Those stupid kids ought to take a history lesson
All immigrants cannot be allowed to forget our history that is what our Union Jack represents.

You ok?
(04-03-2021, 11:32 AM)wba13 Wrote: I don’t care if there Black,white, pink ,green or yellow. I don’t agree with any racism of any form but for those kids to have burnt and them have our Union Jack taken down is totally wrong. The flag represents everything I am British through and through. Those stupid kids ought to take a history lesson

You okay, Hun?
It's only the union jack when it is on a ship
(04-03-2021, 11:40 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: It's a flag.

A bit of cloth. Can't say I care what anyone does to it

It may be a bit of cloth to you, it isn't to me and I'm offended that it has been taken down and effing BURNED.
What's all this about?
Them bleeding students at Pimlico academy don’t disagree with there protest but why burn our flag. It’s not only a Union Jack when it’s on a ship, I was bought up calling it the Union Jack not the Union Flag.
(04-03-2021, 11:55 AM)spudgun Wrote: It's only the union jack when it is on a ship

myth
When you politicise flags you make them divisive.