#FlagShaggers
Trending on Twitter.

Some people do get in a tizz about things.
Doesn’t sound very hygienic.
[Image: Ew1rWUUW8AACc_V?format=jpg&name=small]

This made me laugh

Here's what the delicate flowers are getting upset about... the same people who call students 'Snow Flakes' and bemoan cancel-culture etc

Here's one Conservative MP's reply to those who don't get quite so upset by mild ribbing of the new in thing of having a Flag in every room you Zoom from. We've all done it! 

Quote:Conservative MP Lia Nici
Of course if people are not proud to be British, or of our flag or Queen, they don’t have to live in the U.K. Perhaps they should move to another country they prefer?
Do the people who endlessly witter on about cancel culture, now want to cancel someone?
(03-19-2021, 02:31 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Do the people who endlessly witter on about cancel culture, now want to cancel someone?

Of course they do. It’s like those who moan about not teaching history properly at school but then want the National Trust to ignore all the bits of history that aren’t to their liking.
A flippant comment by a minor TV presenter being used to fuel calls to #defundthebbc. Ridiculous
Notice the attention is on Naga not Charlie Stayt. I'm not saying all flag shaggers are racist, misogynists btw.
(03-19-2021, 04:34 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Notice the attention is on Naga not Charlie Stayt.  I'm not saying all flag shaggers are racist, misogynists btw.

I often imagine Naga in a retro Star Trek outfit. Just thought thought I’d put that out there.
Always suspicious of people using the flag.