Game Changer.
The re-emergence of Field and the boy Harper.

Whatever the merits ( or otherwise ) of messers Barry, Livermore, Brunt, Mozza.
Whenever we lose it seems that the bulk of these matches have more to do with our pedestrian ( at times) CM area being exposed rather than any other shortcomings the team may have. ( A point consistently highlighted on this dump after a defeat )

If Field and Harper can hold form and carry on operating as they have done the past couple of games I think it could be the difference between promotion and another season in the Championship.

They both give options ( not necessarily saying they should be starters ) - But something different in terms of what they offer through the middle.

A possible game changer perhaps over the upcoming months in our quest for promotion?
Or am I overestimating their value in the push for automatic promotion?
(01-28-2019, 10:23 AM)Sandking Wrote: The re-emergence of Field and the boy Harper.

Whenever we lose it seems that the bulk of these matches have more to do with our pedestrian ( at times) CM area being exposed rather than any other shortcomings the team may have. ( A point consistently highlighted on this dump after a defeat )

If Field and Harper can hold form and carry on operating as they have done the past couple of games I think it could be the difference between promotion and another season in the Championship.

They both give options ( not necessarily saying they should be starters ) - But something different in terms of what they offer through the middle.

A possible game changer perhaps over the upcoming months in our quest for promotion?
I agree . I think our midfield is now more than adequate.  This means we can gear all of our resources now into replacing Barnes, and getting in another striker.
(01-28-2019, 10:23 AM)Sandking Wrote: The re-emergence of Field and the boy Harper.

If he was in a kit - YOUD BE OFF!
So HRK on 82 minutes isn't an inspired sub? - yours Graham

Big Grin