Meghan Markle : The Shocking Truth
Prince Andrew is several levels lower than loathsome but those helping him evade responsibility plumb even greater depths.
(03-05-2021, 07:15 PM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 06:23 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 06:18 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Strange how Buck House ordered an inquiry into bullying allegations that are three or four years old yet can't do anything about Andy.

Why, has he bullied anyone??

She is a loathsome bitch. I'm not sure what Hewitt sees in her.

So funny watching the House of Saxa-Coburg-Gotha disintegrate, while racists lose their shit and defend paedophiles

People are racist for disliking Meghan?
All this really has done has pointed out the hypocrisy of people. Bullying is terrible when Priti Patel/Meghan Markle allegedly does it but not a big deal if Meghan Markle/Priti Patel allegedly does it depending on what group you're in, what team you're on.

It's also somehow about race despite the fact that neither of the above are caucasian and the vast majority are seemingly criticising one and not the other.

Also whether Meghan bullied or not doesn't matter because Prince Andrew has done something far worse, although it probably matters a bit to the staffers who were treated like shit.....if it's true......which is is exactly why the Royals are investigating it
(03-05-2021, 07:33 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 06:18 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Strange how Buck House ordered an inquiry into bullying allegations that are three or four years old yet can't do anything about Andy.

So funny watching the House of Saxa-Coburg-Gotha disintegrate, while racists lose their shit and defend paedophiles

I’m sure some are but even those who aren’t and hate her are fucking weird. She might be an absolute dick, she might be Mother Theresa reincarnated. We don’t fucking know so why bother a) trying to form a view and b) giving a fuck?

(03-05-2021, 07:36 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 07:33 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

I’m sure some are but even those who aren’t and hate her are fucking weird. She might be an absolute dick, she might be Mother Theresa reincarnated. We don’t fucking know so why bother a) trying to form a view and b) giving a fuck?

Also realise the Glasgow Rangers supporters on here may think “an absolute dick” and Mother Theresa are the same thing. Sorry - should have used a better example - David Attenborough? Though I imagine his views on man-made climate change probably mean most Glasgow Rangers followers also despise him.
What UCE said.

I know very little about MM by virtue of not giving a toss about the royals and therefore not reading about them or following any news to do with them. I do however find it utterly bizarre that grown men, presumably with no personal connection to her, her husband or anyone connected with them, get so angry about her.
(03-05-2021, 07:45 PM)Duffers Wrote: What UCE said.

I know very little about MM by virtue of not giving a toss about the royals and therefore not reading about them or following any news to do with them. I do however find it utterly bizarre that grown men, presumably with no personal connection to her, her husband or anyone connected with them, get so angry about her.

Daily Mail readers innit.
Not worth getting angry about agreed but people are allowed to think she's a bit of a dick, like we all have famous people we think that about. I don't know enough about her to have an opinion either way to be honest. Piers Morgan loves to get people riled up so no surprise he keeps attacking her.
What's not to like?

[Image: nofKLvh.jpg]
(03-05-2021, 08:00 PM)baggpuss Wrote: What's not to like?

[Image: nofKLvh.jpg]
Some can't get past the obvious diversion from other members within the firm.
Well I like that!

Royal or not, she'd do for me!