Shamima Begum
Morning nods.
<locks thread>
In the form of his life.
Surprised really
Not surprised in the slightest TBF.

This legal wrangle will go on for a very long time.

However, it would appear she is considered a high security risk, therefore, what do you do really?
I feel sorry for her. Imagine being her.

Good news that she won't be bringing her Circus Of Death & Denial to these shores though.

I hope her fate is a deterrent to anyone else thinking of doing similar / same.
(02-26-2021, 01:01 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I feel sorry for her. Imagine being her.

Good news that she won't be bringing her Circus Of Death & Denial to these shores though.

I hope her fate is a deterrent to anyone else thinking of doing similar / same.
I agree with your sarcasm.
No sympathy for her.
But where do you think this probable terrorist should live?
If not the country of her birth? It strikes me as good old fashioned British arrogance and exceptionalism that we expect another country to deal with her.
(02-26-2021, 01:01 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I hope her fate is a deterrent to anyone else thinking of doing similar / same.

Spoiler, it won't as these people have been radicalised and groomed here and the institutions that have radicalised won't be prevented from doing that because they buy our weapons and sell us oil.
I would send them to Donald Trump's vision of America

Maybe whilst she's in Syria or Kurdistan or where ever

She can watch those videos of what went on over there, the ones she never saw before she went

Whilst I respect others opinions 

I do not accept she was groomed or vulnerable or didn't know what she was getting involved with
Will never be a right or wrong answer.
How about her family move to Syria?