Shamima Begum
(02-27-2021, 12:36 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 12:28 PM)Squid Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 12:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Any cunt who lives their lives by a comic book deserves mocking..  Any religion.

Another one playing the big lad on the Internet, when if a Muslim or Christian doctor or nurse, was caring for your family member, I doubt you would be so quick to call them a "cunt who lives by a comic book".

Cases like Shamima Begum are always a good excuse for bigots on the left and the right to show their ignorance and we have both on this thread.

I don’t know why you’re taking offence to what me and the liquidator are saying ?

My main point is, we SHOULD be allowed to question and even mock any religion, even Islam. Christianity & Judaism is mocked relentlessly.. the reaction from that religion is different.

If we aren’t allowed to question Islam, what precedent does that set? It’s nothing to do with being a bigot or whatever other names you wanna shout. I don’t like any religion, it’s daft. Islam and it’s teachings don’t sit well in a liberal society... 

And there is a difference between calling out a religion and calling out its people. The Albion fuck me off, they infuriate me, but the fans are class.

What did I find offensive? That would be the comparison to Nazism, which you seem to have now discarded, thankfully. There is a difference between questioning and comparing to Nazism.

I think the objection to Liquidator statement was obvious.

Anyway, despite what you both seem to think, there are many religious, practicing Muslims living and working successfully in the UK. One has just been elected leader of the Scottish Labour Party.
(02-27-2021, 01:00 PM)Pontificator Wrote: I think the original poster got what he wanted.
The majority of the posts make me very sad and show what a nasty small minded country we have become, mainly due to the Brexit fiasco. The idea that this makes us safer overall is fucking ridiculous
Sajid Javid's decision to make Begum stateless on utterly spurious grounds is a disgrace. She was 15 when she was radicalised - still a child. In other words she was abused. She was allowed to leave the country on a stolen passport as I understand, WTF were the authorities about? We should take our share of the responsibility for the people who have been radicalised in this country. It might be part of rebuilding our shattered international 

What a load of utter bollocks.

imo of course
(02-27-2021, 12:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Any cunt who lives their lives by a comic book deserves mocking..  Any religion.

Another one playing the big lad on the Internet, when if a Muslim or Christian doctor or nurse, was caring for your family member, I doubt you would be so quick to call them a "cunt who lives by a comic book".

Cases like Shamima Begum are always a good excuse for bigots on the left and the right to show their ignorance and we have both on this thread.

Fuck off you clown if you look back I have said white supremistists aswell so go and fuck yourself with you're observations.... Fucking dick head
(02-27-2021, 01:07 PM)Squid Wrote:

I don’t know why you’re taking offence to what me and the liquidator are saying ?

My main point is, we SHOULD be allowed to question and even mock any religion, even Islam. Christianity & Judaism is mocked relentlessly.. the reaction from that religion is different.

If we aren’t allowed to question Islam, what precedent does that set? It’s nothing to do with being a bigot or whatever other names you wanna shout. I don’t like any religion, it’s daft. Islam and it’s teachings don’t sit well in a liberal society... 

And there is a difference between calling out a religion and calling out its people. The Albion fuck me off, they infuriate me, but the fans are class.

What did I find offensive? That would be the comparison to Nazism, which you seem to have now discarded, thankfully. There is a difference between questioning and comparing to Nazism.

Anyway, despite what you both seem to think, there are many religious, practicing Muslims living and working successfully in the UK. One has just been elected leader of the Scottish Labour Party.

Cool ??

Islam & Nazism do have a lot of similarities. Hatred towards Jews being one of them. This isn’t stuff I’m making up, it’s written down in real life. No need to cry about it mate.

That fucking idiot its Owen Jones with tits and a fanny
(02-27-2021, 01:00 PM)Pontificator Wrote: I think the original poster got what he wanted.
The majority of the posts make me very sad and show what a nasty small minded country we have become, mainly due to the Brexit fiasco. The idea that this makes us safer overall is fucking ridiculous
Sajid Javid's decision to make Begum stateless on utterly spurious grounds is a disgrace. She was 15 when she was radicalised - still a child. In other words she was abused. She was allowed to leave the country on a stolen passport as I understand, WTF were the authorities about? We should take our share of the responsibility for the people who have been radicalised in this country. It might be part of rebuilding our shattered international reputation

Tell that to the family of Jack Merritt.. he was helping to rehabilitate the terrorist who shoved a knife into his neck and went on to kill others in the London Bridge terror attack. Some people can’t be rehabilitated. Unless you wanna take the risk and do it yourself, why put other decent people at risk? There’s no point.
What religion is Sajid Javid? Anyone know?

The decision was taken to protect the British subjects of all races and religions. Anyone who renounces their citizenship and joins an organisation that is openly harbouring war with us is not welcome.
(02-27-2021, 01:28 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

That fucking idiot its Owen Jones with tits and a fanny

(02-27-2021, 01:26 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote:

Cool ??

Islam & Nazism do have a lot of similarities. Hatred towards Jews being one of them. This isn’t stuff I’m making up, it’s written down in real life. No need to cry about it mate.

Written down where?! In the Quran, the Jews and Christians are referred to as People of the Book, because they follow the Abrahamic faiths. Hence why, prior to the Arab/Israeli conflict, there were thriving Jewish communities across the Middle East. If you look at historical sources when the Muslim rulers of Spain were defeated, the Jewish community left Spain with them, correctly guessing they would have better treatment under Muslims, than under Spanish Christians.

Yet, you seek to compare that to Pograms, death camps and the Holocaust. And you think you're a nice lefty bloke with lots of Muslim friends?!

Liquidator - You have confused Anas Sarwar, the male Scottish Labour Leader, with Ash Sarkar, female Corbynite journalist.