Begum
(02-26-2021, 01:52 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 01:23 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 01:15 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:51 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Why should another country have to deal with her.

She made herself another country's problem.

So you're anti-deportation? Whichever country a criminal turns up in is the one that should deal with them? A surprising viewpoint to be sure

She's a special case, as is everyone else who joined an anti-civilisation death cult.

They all turned their back on the rule of law and every other liberal value when they joined IS.

She was perfectly happy to make her bed. Actions have consequences.

Christ! I didn't know she was a Tory as well...
(02-26-2021, 05:17 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:51 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Why should another country have to deal with her.

So you're anti-deportation? Whichever country a criminal turns up in is the one that should deal with them? A surprising viewpoint to be sure

She's a special case, as is everyone else who joined an anti-civilisation death cult.

They all turned their back on the rule of law and every other liberal value when they joined IS.

Christ! I didn't know she was a Tory as well...

EASY, EASY, EASY!
Anyone got a picture of Curtis Davies and Paul Robinson in front of the Southbank from that day
Surely this sets a precedent that if you have parents who were born in another country but you are British by birth the U.K. government can kick you out of your own country. Is there any safeguards this ruling cannot be abused?
Yes dont go to places where people behead anyone if they do the door is locked and you ain't coming back..... Rot where you wanted home to be.
She's stateless in the practical sense of the word. Maybe not so when it comes to the legal and technical definitions (and even some of the best legal minds struggle to agree when it comes to those), but she's 'stateless' in the sense that there's not a single country on the planet that wants her. We don't, Bangladesh certainly don't.

I think she will wind up back here, possibly smuggled in covertly. It will become public knowledge once it's a fait accompli.
Am I missing something. Surely given her age when she left the country, initially she is the victim of a crime, not the criminal.
She wasn't kidnapped she went through about 4 countries..... Fucking victim of crime I've just pissed my pants laughing.

Yes the moment she shacked up with isis terrorists effectively at war with us she effectively lost any right to citizenship of this country, good fuggin ridence.