Shabana Mahmood
Unbelievably Shabana Mahmood has been elected Chair of Labour's NEC Disputes Panel responsible for disciplinary cases.

Yes, that Shabana Mahmood.

Homophobe
Jew Baiter
Misogynist
Fugg me. Looks like Ed “Stewpot” Stewart.
I wouldn't use Peter Tatchell to win any argument, one of the funniest things I've seen is when Robert Mugabe's henchmen put him on his arse, I never thought anyone could make me like anything about Robert Mugabe Big Grin In the report of his allegation of alleged sexism he says this “Sitting women separate from men is sexist. It seems some Labour politicians are more interested in currying favour and winning votes than opposing the segregation of women. Currying favour, was that just a slip of the tongue Big Grin
(01-22-2021, 11:41 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: I wouldn't use Peter Tatchell to win any argument, one of the funniest things I've seen is when Robert Mugabe's henchmen put him on his arse, I never thought anyone could make me like anything about Robert Mugabe Big Grin In the report of his allegation of alleged sexism he says this “Sitting women separate from men is sexist. It seems some Labour politicians are more interested in currying favour and winning votes than opposing the segregation of women. Currying favour, was that just a slip of the tongue Big Grin

Sanctioning political violence by a homophobic dictator is somewhat at odds with the moral outrage expressed in the OP.
(01-22-2021, 11:41 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: I wouldn't use Peter Tatchell to win any argument, one of the funniest things I've seen is when Robert Mugabe's henchmen put him on his arse, I never thought anyone could make me like anything about Robert Mugabe Big Grin In the report of his allegation of alleged sexism he says this “Sitting women separate from men is sexist. It seems some Labour politicians are more interested in currying favour and winning votes than opposing the segregation of women. Currying favour, was that just a slip of the tongue Big Grin

OK. Let's look at it another way. Is there anyone outside the Labour Party who'd defend the use of segregated hustings?

I'm sure currying favour was entirely deliberate. Labour does tend to hold its client vote to a far lesser threshold for equaility than it would any other group of people.