Flags
[Image: EsQkv-iXEAEEubK?format=jpg&name=large]
WTF is that thing on the desk?

Are Dyno-Rod coming back later to finish off his colonic irrigation?
Cool Britannia
(01-21-2021, 08:22 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 04:57 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 04:19 PM)JOK Wrote: The average  UK salary is £30,472 per year.       
Chief executives -                   £85,239
Marketing and sales directors - £80,759
Barristers and judges -            £41,874
Nurses -                                £33,920              
Teachers -                             £26,489 (NQT)             
Ambulance staff -                    £25,652
Care workers -                       £19,959

And the last four on that list work far longer hours, have more arduous roles and with far more stress involved than your average MP, I would venture to suggest. I’m sure they would love to struggle to survive on £85,000 plus a year.

They (the last four) are also - along with shop-workers, most of whom would be even further down the earnings list - among the most at risk to sustained exposure (and hence higher viral load) for as long as this pandemic endures.

The average Barrister will be paid a shed load more than £41,874 as well.

There's a fair few zero's missing from Minstrel's salary mon.
Awful isn’t it.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-22-2021, 07:00 AM)TTM2 Wrote: Awful isn’t it.....

Crikey they all have the same interior decorator! Or are they all in the same house. 

Not quite the same as I imagine that’s a photo of trade talks or similar not a cosy chat with the BBC Breakfast team whilst we are eating our Shreddies.
(01-22-2021, 07:41 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:00 AM)TTM2 Wrote: Awful isn’t it.....

Crikey they all have the same interior decorator! Or are they all in the same house. 

Not quite the same as I imagine that’s a photo of trade talks or similar not a cosy chat with the BBC Breakfast team whilst we are eating our Shreddies.
Except they are not “cozy chats “. They are official interviews as government ministers.
(01-22-2021, 12:55 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 04:19 PM)JOK Wrote: The average  UK salary is £30,472 per year.       
Chief executives -                   £85,239
Marketing and sales directors - £80,759
Barristers and judges -            £41,874
Nurses -                                £33,920              
Teachers -                             £26,489 (NQT)             
Ambulance staff -                    £25,652
Care workers -                       £19,959

And the last four on that list work far longer hours, have more arduous roles and with far more stress involved than your average MP, I would venture to suggest. I’m sure they would love to struggle to survive on £85,000 plus a year. 

There's a fair few zero's missing from Minstrel's salary mon.
I didn't include Ministers salaries but it's only one extra nought.  £164,000 ish. Few MPs would go on to become ministers though and at least they have agreed a pay freeze. I always thought people go into politics to 'make a difference' or 'do good', for ideals but Proth recons it's just to earn as much as possible just to simply walk into the lobby their masters tell them to.
Fuck me, it does get ridiculous when a simple observation (People having massive flags in their studies, kitchens, sheds) which is obviously daft, and the Tory boys feel the need to defend it instead of saying "yeah, it's laughable really" - You boys are really becoming 'defenders of the faith' and probably need to take a step back. A criticism of the cabinet members isn't a criticism of you personally chaps.
baggy1 Wrote:Fuck me, it does get ridiculous when a simple observation (People having massive flags in their studies, kitchens, sheds) which is obviously daft, and the Tory boys feel the need to defend it instead of saying "yeah, it's laughable really" - You boys are really becoming 'defenders of the faith' and probably need to take a step back. A criticism of the cabinet members isn't a criticism of you personally chaps.

I'm more concerned with how far away his mug of tea is. That is no example of efficiency.