US Capitol Building
(01-06-2021, 08:57 PM)MelbourneBaggieIsBack Wrote: As always there are 2 sides to this but most people can only see one of them

This is up there with Trump’s “good people on both sides” comment after that Nazi riot.
(01-06-2021, 08:57 PM)MelbourneBaggieIsBack Wrote: As always there are 2 sides to this but most people can only see one of them

2016 Trump won the election, the Democrats never accepted it and spent 4 years trying to overturn the result (impeachment....etc) and turf him out

2020 Sleepy Joe wins and the Republicans don't accept it

No doubt Trump has lowered the bar, but he is by no means the source of all America's problems

Oh yes....I remember the rioting and the Democrats refusing to concede.

What a crass post.
Biden speaking now and sounding like a real president.
(01-06-2021, 09:15 PM)MelbourneBaggieIsBack Wrote: I rest my case - most people can only see one side and are blind to the other

To say that the Democratic supporters and their protests are all law abiding and peaceful is laughable

They are peaceful now because they have won

Have you ever wondered why so many see it differently from you?
(01-06-2021, 09:03 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

2016 Trump won the election, the Democrats never accepted it and spent 4 years trying to overturn the result (impeachment....etc) and turf him out

No doubt Trump has lowered the bar, but he is by no means the source of all America's problems

Stupid comment of the year and it's only day 6
Two in one day. He’s our new shock jock.
(01-06-2021, 09:15 PM)MelbourneBaggieIsBack Wrote: I rest my case - most people can only see one side and are blind to the other

To say that the Democratic supporters and their protests are all law abiding and peaceful is laughable

When exactly did the Democrats stormed the Capital Building and force the elected officials to run for cover? Did I miss that?

You’re a sad attention seeker.  Can you just clear off and watch some conspiracy thing and masturbate like your ilk do!

Fuck right off trying to “both sides” this you patronising bellend.

There are absolutely no parallels. Hillary Clinton phoned Trump and followed that with a concession speech early on 9th November 2016, the morning after the polls closed.
Trump's delusions knows no bounds.

Apparently he won the election in a landslide despite getting 7 million votes less than his main opponent.

The real issue is , and it's really scary and a genuine threat to democracy, from now on those defeated in elections have a precedent for not accepting the results. And with that democracies can die.