Christmas Cancelled
(12-19-2020, 05:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

It was a nonsensical decision to allow millions of people up and down the country to mix and travel wherever they wanted for nearly a week. I don’t think they merit any particular praise for yet again coming to the decision other European countries have already made late.

Bernard Matthews is fumin!
(12-19-2020, 07:21 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 05:19 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: I am glad they have taken sensible steps, yet again.

We all know that you need at least 48 hours of exposure to become infected.

The big pube covered balloon and his cronies, really havent got a scooby what they are playing at. And to think I was coerced into voting for them by the incompetence of Corbyn.  What an absolute shitstain of a political scene we are exposed to!

They have advisors you know. This strain is new and the cases are rising rapidly.

What would you do?

Yes. Act earlier. 
Look at Germany. Hard lockdown and minimal cases as opposed to us- they believe in being resilient. However we pander to 18 stone idiots who want to hug Aunty Beryl because they have to look after their mental health.
Gone back to 2m I see.

Pissup / brewery

“When around other people, stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household”

Sauce: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-4-stay-...ay-at-home
(12-19-2020, 07:42 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 07:29 PM)74bus Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 07:21 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 05:19 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: I am glad they have taken sensible steps, yet again.

We all know that you need at least 48 hours of exposure to become infected.

The big pube covered balloon and his cronies, really havent got a scooby what they are playing at. And to think I was coerced into voting for them by the incompetence of Corbyn.  What an absolute shitstain of a political scene we are exposed to!

They have advisors you know. This strain is new and the cases are rising rapidly.

What would you do?

Act earlier. The new strain is a useful excuse for their incompetence, but well before that, they had been repeatedly told that the relaxation of the rules over Christmas would result in the loss of untold lives. It's an awful tragedy that in this time of national crisis, we are being led by a dithering, incompetent buffoon.

The Christmas relaxation was agreed between Wales, Scotland and England, rates were coming down. 

We’ve already spent November and December in pretty much lockdown.

How many lives will be lost now to mental health issues, loss of business. It’s good to see that Labour run Wales are dealing with it so much better........

Infection rates in the SE have been going up for weeks. They have known that secondary school children have been spreading the virus rapidly since they went back to school. Schools wanted to close down, councils wanted to because they could see what was happening what did the government do? Threaten the councils with legal action and then pronounce about an hour before schools closed a staggered reopening and testing regime.

Whilst all this was happening they still persisted with this ludicrous idea to allow thousands of families to mingle for five days and travel across the country right up to to five days before Christmas. This was what our esteemed leader said on Weds at PMQs to Captain Foresight “I wish he had the guts to just say… he wants to cancel Christmas,” says Boris Johnson, “we don’t want to criminalise people’s long-made plans” Three days later he does exactly that himself with yet another u turn because Johnson is so reluctant to take difficult decisions until he’s backed into a corner. 

How anyone can still defend what is happening is beyond me. Just how awful do they have the be to lose your trust?
I don't know, Derek. I'm not hear to defend Blow Job, but its a thankless task. Look at Wales. They went early with a circuit break, and they are now in lockdown for an extended period.

Could he have handled it better? Definitely. Would i want the job? No chance. Its impossible to win.
(12-19-2020, 10:24 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I don't know, Derek. I'm not hear to defend Blow Job, but its a thankless task. Look at Wales. They went early with a circuit break, and they are now in lockdown for an extended period.

Could he have handled it better? Definitely. Would i want the job? No chance. Its impossible to win.

It is when there is a percentage of the population that couldnt give a shit and have carried on like nothing is happening.
(12-19-2020, 10:24 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I don't know, Derek. I'm not hear to defend Blow Job, but its a thankless task. Look at Wales. They went early with a circuit break, and they are now in lockdown for an extended period.

It’s not just Covid though is it?
SCANDEMIC SCANDEMIC

BELLENDS
definetley could have done a better job but it really is a thankless task.
(12-19-2020, 10:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

It’s not just Covid though is it?

I don't want to get into Politics, because we differ.

Every Western nation has had a disastrous time, and we are no different.

You can hang him out to dry on many things, and he hasn't handled this well, but short of a 9 month lockdown, there is no perfect solution, regardless of your Politics