My Tuppence Worth
Thanks Slav. The guy made mistakes, but he made me love my club and my team again having been subjected to Tony Putrid and Pardwank tearing the very soul out of us. I was actually proud to have a guy like Bilic as our manager. He's got the sack for getting us promoted a year early, and for trying to get a Champ team to play football in the Prem. Sure, he's made some questionable decisions tactically, but these things happen when you're trying to make a silk purse out of a Sows ear.

And now we welcome the Dudley Dinosaur, a fat fuckin Dingle fan who hates us for not giving him the job in '91 when Talbot went.

So from a 2yr plan with a charismatic, passionate manager respected by everybody, we're back to a 6-month plan led by a hated fat dinosaur after a last pay day.

Brilliant.
He made a mistake bringing in Pereira and Diangana and getting us promoted in the first season.
(12-16-2020, 12:28 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Thanks Slav. The guy made mistakes, but he made me love my club and my team again having been subjected to Tony Putrid and Pardwank tearing the very soul out of us. I was actually proud to have a guy like Bilic as our manager. He's got the sack for getting us promoted a year early, and for trying to get a Champ team to play football in the Prem. Sure, he's made some questionable decisions tactically, but these things happen when you're trying to make a silk purse out of a Sows ear.

And now we welcome the Dudley Dinosaur, a fat fuckin Dingle fan who hates us for not giving him the job in '91 when Talbot went.

So from a 2yr plan with a charismatic, passionate manager respected by everybody, we're back to a 6-month plan led by a hated fat dinosaur after a last pay day.

Brilliant.

+1 Football isn't / shouldn't be just about results... It's more than that, it's a feeling of being part of something.

Lai's latest decision has eroded my feeling down to the smallest of nubs. The bastard!!!
(12-16-2020, 12:28 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Thanks Slav. The guy made mistakes, but he made me love my club and my team again having been subjected to Tony Putrid and Pardwank tearing the very soul out of us. I was actually proud to have a guy like Bilic as our manager. He's got the sack for getting us promoted a year early, and for trying to get a Champ team to play football in the Prem. Sure, he's made some questionable decisions tactically, but these things happen when you're trying to make a silk purse out of a Sows ear.

Brilliant.
You speak for a lot of us. Well said.
No long term plan.
Is this tuppence thread linked to the Vagina Museum?
(12-16-2020, 03:40 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Is this tuppence thread linked to the Vagina Museum?

Feed the birds
(12-16-2020, 03:40 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Is this tuppence thread linked to the Vagina Museum?

Arf!
(12-16-2020, 03:36 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

Brilliant.

+1 Football isn't / shouldn't be just about results... It's more than that, it's a feeling of being part of something.

Lai's latest decision has eroded my feeling down to the smallest of nubs. The bastard!!!

You are part of something, you are a part of an one sided mass relationship where your love no longer cares for or needs you, but you cannot let go in the hope that someday your unrequited love will be returned.

Alas your love now has a richer suitor who can give her everything that is required and it is unlikely that the feelings will ever be reciprocated. The love you knew has gone forever.

Or less verbosely, those days are gone, it's a business and  they really don't need the fans anymore
Unfortunately,Lai isn’t a lifelong Albion fan but a businessman so he doesn’t care a jot about the fans feelings,rather his investment.This is what the Prem Greed league has turned Clubs into.A sad state of affairs. At least we have had a few decent gaffers lately with Big Dave,Roy and Slav to counter the charlatans of Pulis,Pardew and Big Sam
(12-16-2020, 04:05 PM)strawman Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 03:36 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

Brilliant.

You are part of something, you are a part of an one sided mass relationship where your love no longer cares for or needs you, but you cannot let go in the hope that someday your unrequited love will be returned.

Alas your love now has a richer suitor who can give her everything that is required and it is unlikely that the feelings will ever be reciprocated. The love you knew has gone forever.

Or less verbosely, those days are gone, it's a business and  they really don't need the fans anymore

Covid agrees.