Newcastle away
Tongue 
Under threat due to covid
This is easy to reschedule postpone the Newcastle game on Sat week and play Villa than play the Newcastle game when we should have played villa. Newcastle get an extra week to get players back training. I cannot see a problem with that. It also does not disrupt our season.
Their Villa game is off, presumably they'll be back from isolating by the week after?
(12-02-2020, 02:48 PM)wba13 Wrote: This is easy to reschedule postpone the Newcastle game on Sat week and play Villa than play the Newcastle game when we should have played villa. Newcastle get an extra week to get players back training. I cannot see a problem with that. It also does not disrupt our season.

Then Wolves don't have a game week on Sat and nothing has been gained.
(12-02-2020, 02:48 PM)wba13 Wrote: This is easy to reschedule postpone the Newcastle game on Sat week and play Villa than play the Newcastle game when we should have played villa. Newcastle get an extra week to get players back training. I cannot see a problem with that. It also does not disrupt our season.

Self, self self!  Big Grin
https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2020/12/03/nu...ssion=true

Looks like 3 Covid players played against Palace and 2 more were with the squad. Be interesting what happens when Palace results come out
(12-02-2020, 02:30 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Under threat due to covid

Already posted yesterday morning.
Why have they closed the training ground  Huh  just send the buggers home like everyone has.