Sleepy Joe...
I've no doubt it could have been engineered and given the antics of Trump and his supporters in general then that is a distinct possibility - this whole election has been a quagmire of disinformation. 

However, those who have commented on this thread already seem to know it's doctored. I have a call most Saturday evenings (started in April with lockdown) with a group I studied with in Germany (well, really just drank and smoked a lot, rather than studied per se) amongst whom are relatively well-educated and rational American friends. Even those who lean more towards the Democrats had mentioned such stories about Biden recently and in the past. That doesn't, of course, mean the youtube vid is actual footage and it might not even be a good enough reason for Biden not to replace Trump, even it they were real (he'd have to plum even further depths than that, I'd imagine). It still doesn't alter the fact that it's very uncomfortable viewing and you'd think that if it/they were fabricated then you'd have heard something about Biden's legal eagles getting involved for defamation.
The proposed UK/US trade deal.

[Image: EmU79daXcAgIM4n?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(11-09-2020, 01:13 PM)Fido Wrote: I've no doubt it could have been engineered and given the antics of Trump and his supporters in general then that is a distinct possibility - this whole election has been a quagmire of disinformation. 

However, those who have commented on this thread already seem to know it's doctored. I have a call most Saturday evenings (started in April with lockdown) with a group I studied with in Germany (well, really just drank and smoked a lot, rather than studied per se) amongst whom are relatively well-educated and rational American friends. Even those who lean more towards the Democrats had mentioned such stories about Biden recently and in the past. That doesn't, of course, mean the youtube vid is actual footage and it might not even be a good enough reason for Biden not to replace Trump, even it they were real (he'd have to plum even further depths than that, I'd imagine). It still doesn't alter the fact that it's very uncomfortable viewing and you'd think that if it/they were fabricated then you'd have heard something about Biden's legal eagles getting involved for defamation.

Biden has been creepy and inappropriate around women, there's three reasons why it's stupid for people who are objecting to him becoming president over Trump bringing it up now though.

1. Trump, the alternative, has been far worse regarding the same issue.

2. Biden has already publicly acknowledged his behaviour was wrong and inappropriate, and he'd improve himself with these regards.

3. All of those incidents have been before he made the public apology and there's no evidence to imply that his behaviour hasn't improved in these regards.

Quite frankly, this is a stupid issue to bring up regarding the presidential election. This was an issue that was relevant in the primaries over the selection of a Democratic nominee. Put the same accusations up against Trump and Biden looks like a saint.
(11-08-2020, 06:34 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:02 PM)BilstonBaggie Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:15 AM)Hopalong Wrote: A lot of stuff being suppressed by the media but starting to surface elsewhere. 

Backdated ballots.  Dead people 'voting'.  Computer glitches which have converted thousands of Republican vote to Dem. 

This could run for a while.
https://www.samizdata.net/2020/11/by-cen...ote-fraud/

Jesus Christ. 

Stop amplifying and talking about this total shite. This is basic propaganda aimed at gullible morons and conspiracy theorists.

Firstly, don't bring the Lord into this mess.  Tongue

Secondly I'll post what I want, it's a free world at the moment.   

Propaganda?  Really?   

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...a-glitches

You may be right, just flagging it.   Amazing that there's a complete blackout on the mainstream media.

You know that “Just The News” is a right wing conspiracy site ran by one of Trump’s mates, right?

Yes and who runs the mainstream media and the bbc?

(11-09-2020, 02:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 02:13 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 06:34 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:02 PM)BilstonBaggie Wrote: Jesus Christ. 

Stop amplifying and talking about this total shite. This is basic propaganda aimed at gullible morons and conspiracy theorists.

Firstly, don't bring the Lord into this mess.  Tongue

Secondly I'll post what I want, it's a free world at the moment.   

Propaganda?  Really?   

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...a-glitches

You may be right, just flagging it.   Amazing that there's a complete blackout on the mainstream media.

You know that “Just The News” is a right wing conspiracy site ran by one of Trump’s mates, right?

Yes and who runs the mainstream media and the bbc?

Oh dear it’s Tin Foil Hat time... nurse!

Big Grin