That Dingle kid..
Hopalong Wrote:We'll do the double over the d1ngle5 - you heard it here first!

I'm with you, fella. "What a waste-a money"
No one has ever accused us of that. Big Grin
(10-31-2020, 06:45 PM)coxy134 Wrote: I have a horrible feeling they will win the prem this season.

The only silver lining with that, is it will wipe the smile off the deludedfisheatingsealcunts faces.
Whatever the pair of clubs supported by mongrels achieve this or any season is irrelevant. They still won't wash but will abuse their kids. Fuck 'em, fuck their fans of the past and fuck their fans of the future. In fact I'm a non believer but just in case I'm wrong, fuck any of their fans that are ghosts.
(10-31-2020, 06:45 PM)coxy134 Wrote: I have a horrible feeling they will win the prem this season.

Oh come on!!!!!  Big Grin
(11-01-2020, 12:12 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Oh come on!!!!!  Big Grin

I also have the same fear that Jake Livermore will be voted player of the season. God help us if so.
Baggiejacko Wrote:Whatever the pair of clubs supported by mongrels achieve this or any season is irrelevant. They still won't wash but will abuse their kids. Fuck 'em, fuck their fans of the past and fuck their fans of the future. In fact I'm a non believer but just in case I'm wrong, fuck any of their fans that are ghosts.

Brilliant. Those words could never be spoken (nor properly understood), by a Brummie.
….and they won't win the league, and we will beat them.