Lincoln City
Promotion isn't won in October, but they are sitting proud at the top of League 1 tonight.

Great for Palmer, and chuffed for Appy. Does anyone else think he might be our next Manager? Seems like unfinished business to me, and he certainly has experience now with almost 300 games as Manager/Head Coach.
(10-24-2020, 04:45 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Promotion isn't won in October, but they are sitting proud at the top of League 1 tonight.

Great for Palmer, and chuffed for Appy. Does anyone else think he might be our next Manager? Seems like unfinished business to me, and he certainly has experience now with almost 300 games as Manager/Head Coach.

If he continues like this with Lincoln he’ll be a strong contender, especially as he and Dowling know eachother.
I bet Appy and Palmy go out into the Orchard tonight and get wankered on cider and palm oil.

Bostin Cedar was gonna be there, but can’t make it.
(10-24-2020, 04:45 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Promotion isn't won in October, but they are sitting proud at the top of League 1 tonight.

There’s a strong feeling of inevitability about Appleton and us.

Great for Palmer, and chuffed for Appy. Does anyone else think he might be our next Manager? Seems like unfinished business to me, and he certainly has experience now with almost 300 clubs as Manager/Head Coach.

Edited for you
(10-24-2020, 04:52 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

If he continues like this with Lincoln he’ll be a strong contender, especially as he and Dowling know eachother.

I've said it loads on here. If we get relegated, it will be absolutely nailed on. Him and Dowling don't just know each other, they've worked together in several jobs previously. Sending three players to the same club is also a pretty big clue.