Going cold turkey...
Tomorrow will be the first time in nearly 50 years I’ve made the choose not to watch a home match on my own volition. 

I’ve got out of birthday parties, weddings, holidays, kids things and just about any other commitment to always attend home games.  

I’m not paying the £15 (along with project big picture which will undoubtably be revisited in some form shortly now the cat’s out the bag) and off the back of the decision to charge I’m not going to the pub or bothering to stream it. 

Oh and VAR can fuck off too.

I’m sure I’ll be slowly pulled back in but for now I’m on a one man protest!
I’m in watching with my bubble, won’t miss a match if it’s at all possible to watch.
(10-18-2020, 10:55 AM)wba13 Wrote: I’m in watching with my bubble, won’t miss a match if it’s at all possible to watch.

That blind “I’ll watch regardless of how much the club and PL rogers me” mentality is why they’ll continue to do so.
WM for me. Like listening to Bomber
(10-18-2020, 10:53 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: ...... I’m on a one man protest!

No you're not.
If I watch it without paying, does that still count as being rogered?
Asking for a friend.
(10-18-2020, 11:05 AM)Hi Psalm23 Wrote: If I watch it without paying, does that still count as being rogered?
Asking for a friend.

It’s a more gentle, tender rogering.
(10-18-2020, 11:06 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 11:05 AM)Hi Psalm23 Wrote: If I watch it without paying, does that still count as being rogered?
Asking for a friend.

It’s a more gentle, tender rogering.

Fair enough, I my friend might risk it then.   Rolleyes
Anyone who pays to watch, you are part of the problem and why they get away with it.
(10-18-2020, 10:57 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 10:55 AM)wba13 Wrote: I’m in watching with my bubble, won’t miss a match if it’s at all possible to watch.

That blind “I’ll watch regardless of how much the club and PL rogers me” mentality is why they’ll continue to do so.

You really think a few West Brom fans waving an angry fist are going to make a difference?