Prediction for Burnley
(10-18-2020, 08:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: 3-1 brom

You’ll do for me pal
Ones apiece each. (1-1)
One goal, for them on the break. We huff and puff, and puff and huff, but can't blow their house down.
Nil nil
This feels like before Meggo’s first win in the Prem (2-1 H vs BWFC?), when we were kind of due a win on effort, having found ourselves unfairly branded as PIL. 

So I’ll go 3-0 to Albion. I fancy a Callum brace and a heavily-deflected free-kick that took 5 minutes to VAR and argue over who was taking. But fear not, we’ll revert quickly to being shite again next weekend.

Ronnie Wallwork waiting in the wings to replace Slav and make former shareholders doughy-eyed.
Hope i am wrong but this has the smell of a 1-0 to Burnley.
Reckon we will bomb out to a 3-0 lead á la Chelsea, and they will bag 2 in the 1st 10 minutes of the 2nd half, spend the rest of the game waiting for their inevitable equaliser!!
However, Grant appears on 75 minutes and bags the winner striking in a Pereira free kick that hit the inside of the left upright with 3 minutes to go.

That's what my PG tips told me this morning anyway!!
(10-19-2020, 10:31 AM)Slightly Bonkers Wrote: Reckon we will bomb out to a 3-0 lead á la Chelsea, and they will bag 2 in the 1st 10 minutes of the 2nd half, spend the rest of the game waiting for their inevitable equaliser!!
However, Grant appears on 75 minutes and bags the winner striking in a Pereira free kick that hit the inside of the left upright with 3 minutes to go.

That's what my PG tips told me this morning anyway!!

GreAt username.
2-1 to them. We look good but get undone by a couple of soft goals. Hope I'm wrong of course.
(10-19-2020, 10:26 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: This feels like before Meggo’s first win in the Prem (2-1 H vs BWFC?), when we were kind of due a win on effort, having found ourselves unfairly branded as PIL. 

So I’ll go 3-0 to Albion. I fancy a Callum brace and a heavily-deflected free-kick that took 5 minutes to VAR and argue over who was taking. But fear not, we’ll revert quickly to being shite again next weekend.

Ronnie Wallwork waiting in the wings to replace Slav and make former shareholders doughy-eyed.

Thought our first win was West Ham away?

Won 3 on the bounce, after losing out first 3.