Aguero Hand on Shoulder
Jesus he ain't fingered her.
(10-17-2020, 10:41 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Jesus he ain't fingered her.

He wasn’t playing yesterday. Out with a thigh injury currently. Therefore your assumption appears to be correct.
Just seen it.

What Aguero does is pretty disrespectful, but it would be if he did it to a male ref too. You can see by the way Massey shrugs him off that she isn’t impressed, I’d be interested to know whether he behaves that way with male officials too.

That said, I don’t think it’s worthy of any further investigation, the rules state that players can’t touch officials (handshakes excepted) so really he should have been booked and that be the end of it.
Fucking hell, people making out like he windmilled his Argentinian chopper in her face.
(10-18-2020, 08:49 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Fucking hell, people making out like he windmilled his Argentinian chopper in her face.

That’s a different type of Pay Per View
(10-18-2020, 08:49 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just seen it.

What Aguero does is pretty disrespectful, but it would be if he did it to a male ref too. You can see by the way Massey shrugs him off that she isn’t impressed, I’d be interested to know whether he behaves that way with male officials too.

That said, I don’t think it’s worthy of any further investigation, the rules state that players can’t touch officials (handshakes excepted) so really he should have been booked and that be the end of it.

Sounds spot on to me. You can't touch them, dur dur dur...de.de...etc... Yellow card and a good talking to from the ref.
(10-18-2020, 08:49 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just seen it.

Correct. 

Make him sign the register just in case, though.
It dow matter whether its Sean or Sian, who'd wanna touch anyone when you don't need to?

The lino in question however, has been good enough to attend Albion supporter events quite recently.
(10-17-2020, 08:28 PM)lemon Wrote: Anyone see it?  Onions?

Was shocked at the time.  Cant touch any officials without risking a booking or worse for intimidation.  With Massey being Female it just looks even worse.  The body language and the whole thing just so awkward and out of touch with the modern era.

Regardless of whether the Asst is female or not, Aquero shouldn't be putting his hand on her, he actually slightly pulls her back.  What's he thinking of?  He wouldn't do it to a male.  

Booking for me.  Wouldn't surprise me if retrospective action. 

Credit to her for not reacting, imagine if that had been Sealish? He's have dropped as if hit by a sniper.  Wink
(10-18-2020, 12:52 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 08:28 PM)lemon Wrote: Anyone see it?  Onions?

Was shocked at the time.  Cant touch any officials without risking a booking or worse for intimidation.  With Massey being Female it just looks even worse.  The body language and the whole thing just so awkward and out of touch with the modern era.

Regardless of whether the Asst is female or not, Aquero shouldn't be putting his hand on her, he actually slightly pulls her back.  What's he thinking of?  He wouldn't do it to a male.  

Booking for me.  Wouldn't surprise me if retrospective action. 

Credit to her for not reacting, imagine if that had been Sealish? He's have dropped as if hit by a sniper.  Wink

Lamptey put his arm on Batshuayi's shoulder & he fell on his arse to win a penalty.