Lai
Its just a way of broadcasters (sky & all) to get some money back

All games are transmitted live by the Premier League 

Hence why so many were buying equipment in the past to watch it

Sky or BT decide what matches they want to show (the ones likely to get the most ad revenue)

Sky will be financially in the shit due to Corvid /Sports
(10-10-2020, 03:59 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Wooooo

Let's hear your info on what's going on behind the scenes

I don't have any. Nor do I feel the need to invent third hand comments to state the obvious just to give the impression I have inside knowledge and look important.
I don't have to invent anything what I say and is always 100% true and certainly don't want to look important have a good Saturday night the bar is shut Now so try and relax it's good for your mental health.
(10-10-2020, 09:01 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I don't have to invent anything what I say and is always 100% true and certainly don't want to look important have a good Saturday night the bar is shut  Now so try and relax it's good for your mental health.

Done mate. A shit day but could be worse! I hope you are well!
Swagbaggie Wrote:
Squid Wrote:If the club are genuinely that broke, it makes sense why we voted for PPV. Still a stupid idea at a ludicrous price though

All of the clubs that voted for this are just not thinking straight and whether desperate or not have no idea.
This will not work. 
Regardless of whether people will turn to IPTV or Dodgy streams or VPN which many will not , there will be minimal uptake on this.
It is due for review at the end of October. It will be dropped or a heavy reduction in price.
Once again this is men in suits showing that they have absolutely no idea.
Although totally against the principle of this, at a tenner I may well have folded and paid up. At £15, I reckon my morals will stay strong. Greedy Bastards.