US Presidential Election take 2
[Image: EjoZhP8XkAAsn_b?format=jpg&name=900x900]
The madness this morning shows why the Americans have to get rid of him. He's acting like he's had a cold. If he was a fat guy in the Bronx without healthcare and caught this he might not be so well today. Equally, this virus hasn't finished with him yet. As i said before, he needs a bad dose of this to teach him and his idiot followers a lesson.
(10-05-2020, 06:04 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 10:03 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 12:41 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote: It's looking ever more likely Trump will lose

Never overestimate the US electorate.

LOL true !!  Sexist moron v potential pedo - and we think we have it bad with our choices for leaders!

Big Grin
(10-06-2020, 09:20 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The madness this morning shows why the Americans have to get rid of him. He's acting like he's had a cold. If he was a fat guy in the Bronx without healthcare and caught this he might not be so well today. Equally, this virus hasn't finished with him yet. As i said before, he needs a bad dose of this to teach him and his idiot followers a lesson.

He screamed to be taken to hospital when he got scared. He thinks the drugs that tone down the covid effects have cured him. Then he got bored and wanted to go home to do his Mussolini pose. 

He won't want to return to hospital so he'll hang on until he goes back to Reed on a gurney.
(10-06-2020, 09:55 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 09:20 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The madness this morning shows why the Americans have to get rid of him. He's acting like he's had a cold. If he was a fat guy in the Bronx without healthcare and caught this he might not be so well today. Equally, this virus hasn't finished with him yet. As i said before, he needs a bad dose of this to teach him and his idiot followers a lesson.

He screamed to be taken to hospital when he got scared. He thinks the drugs that tone down the covid effects have cured him. Then he got bored and wanted to go home to do his Mussolini pose. 

He won't want to return to hospital so he'll hang on until he goes back to Reed on a gurney.

Alternatively with my tin foil hat on - he never even had it in the first place - just saw an opportunity to say how great he is in defeating it
(10-06-2020, 10:04 AM)strawman Wrote:

Alternatively with my tin foil hat on - he never even had it in the first place - just saw an opportunity to say how great he is in defeating it

Same as Johnson, needed a few sympathy points in the polls.

We, my wife and I, just said the same. A few acting skills, a bit of make-up to make him look rougher. Nothing would be below this nutter.
He's beyond the normal parameters of trust/lack of trust in politician- a true narcissistic sociopath.
(10-06-2020, 10:11 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

We, my wife and I, just said the same. A few acting skills, a bit of make-up to make him look rougher. Nothing would be below this nutter.
He's beyond the normal parameters of trust/lack of trust in politician- a true narcissistic sociopath.

Well if this si true then we are all really screwed. It would have needed many medical professionals to be complicit in this charade and i don't think they would be.

And why would he bring greater attention to the issue which at the moment is likely to lose him the presidency. His mishandling and indifference to covid is the issue i think which has united democratic supporters and made them more determined to vote for Biden, when previously many were lukewarm about him.

I was amazed how many people said this to me. I think he was positive.
(10-06-2020, 10:26 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote:

I was amazed how many people said this to me. I think he was positive.
If I had to take a guess, I'd say he isn't faking it and I agree, it highlights his carelessless, but nothing is below him and his twisted mind. Could he have some weird logic in a desperate attempt t hold onto power. The guy is obviously unhinged.
Regards people complicit, money talks and perhaps they have sounded out a few dodgy doctors in recent months. Anything is possible with him.