Pereira pass
Not mentioned whatsoever in the commentary but Pereira's pass to Robson-Kanu on 77 minutes and 10 seconds...fucking incredible.

In case you're not aware of it, Bartley clears the ball at the halfway line up to Pereira on the left wing. Pereira is aware of Robson-Kanu ahead of him and available for a clear (almost) angled run at goal.

As the ball drops to Pereira, he has a Chelsea playing advancing on him and is facing his own half looking over his shoulder to where he wants to play the ball, and does so with a brilliant back heel volley.

Absolutely stunning piece of skill.
Indeed - amazed all the neutrals in the pub too!
He's so fucking good.

Enjoy him this season.
(09-26-2020, 08:02 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: Not mentioned whatsoever in the commentary but Pereira's pass to Robson-Kanu on 77 minutes and 10 seconds...fucking incredible.

In case you're not aware of it, Bartley clears the ball at the halfway line up to Pereira on the left wing. Pereira is aware of Robson-Kanu ahead of him and available for a clear (almost) angled run at goal.

As the ball drops to Pereira, he has a Chelsea playing advancing on him and is facing his own half looking over his shoulder to where he wants to play the ball, and does so with a brilliant back heel volley.

Absolutely stunning piece of skill.

Check out the "Absolutely disgusting" thread.....
Just seen there's another thread just been posted showing it.

Enjoy one and all !
(09-26-2020, 08:05 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: He's so fucking good.

Enjoy him this season.

Enjoy him until January Sad

Quite how we got him in the Champ last season is just unbelievable. He’s going all the way.
(09-26-2020, 08:07 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Enjoy him this season.

Quite how we got him in the Champ last season is just unbelievable. He’s going all the way.

£40 mill in the bank then thank you very much.

That’s the thing with these contracts Grady, Periera and Robinson are on. Win, win for Baggies.
I turned to the Albion fan next to me and said what a flick by Pereira

Response

He didn't mean that

Fuck me
(09-26-2020, 08:24 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 08:07 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Enjoy him this season.

£40 mill in the bank then thank you very much.

That’s the thing with these contracts Grady, Periera and Robinson are on. Win, win for Baggies.

Yup, we should make a packet on that lot, we just have to know when to sell and be confident we can replace them. There are plenty of Pereiras out there, we just have to look hard and start planning to replace him today.

Just a shame that pass landed at HRK’s feet... Robinson would have buried that.
(09-26-2020, 09:02 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I turned to the Albion fan next to me and said what a flick by Pereira

Response

He didn't mean that

Fuck me

I swear we have the most miserable fans on the planet.