Kyle Bartley
(09-26-2020, 07:35 PM)Brandywell Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 07:14 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 06:49 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Can see a cheeky £50m bid coming in from Man City

From the ridiculous to the sublime

I can see the new David Tennant prime-time drama blazing along brilliantly for a few episodes, before running rapidly out of gas; and finishing somewhere beneath the level of 'moribund' (but not quite as bad as 'poor'). But because he's so nice and handsome and chirpy, everyone will smile and gush through every painful, teeth-filled interview, and routinely kiss his happy charming Scottish arse.

And knowing full well that - without even the effort's strain beyond that of raising a smile and changing his posture - he can court more, on tap, whenever he likes. A little like work I suppose.
I guess you don't get sarcasm

Not at all, without it my repertoire lies battered. 

I guess you don't see imitation as flattery?
(09-26-2020, 07:16 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: I’m one of his biggest critics but he was MOM for me with Pereira and Semi a close second

Not sure he was MOM, but I've also been critical of him, and he had a fine game today. I think he can tend to switch off during games, but he was on the ball throughout. Keep it up Kyle, and keep proving me wrong.
(09-26-2020, 10:43 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 07:16 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: I’m one of his biggest critics but he was MOM for me with Pereira and Semi a close second

Not sure he was MOM, but I've also been critical of him, and he had a fine game today. I think he can tend to switch off during games, but he was on the ball throughout. Keep it up Kyle, and keep proving me wrong.

Concentration and lack of aggression are the two areas he needs to work on.  

Well done, great bloke to boot, but needs to get a more ruthless streak on the pitch, there were a few positive signs in the first half the way he handled Werner.