samatta
(09-25-2020, 09:19 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 01:37 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: So they are writting off a loss of about 4.5M on SamattaYourFace - who the fug does the financial maths down the Seal Sanctuary? Bungle?

More top spunking.

Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

As a supporter who really gives a fuck how much their club spends if they can!
(09-25-2020, 09:26 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 01:37 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: So they are writting off a loss of about 4.5M on SamattaYourFace - who the fug does the financial maths down the Seal Sanctuary? Bungle?

More top spunking.

Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

50m on two chump players seems like sound business.
(09-25-2020, 09:27 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

More top spunking.

I'd have been more than happy had we signed them. The money is irrelevant.

(09-25-2020, 09:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

More top spunking.

I'd have been more than happy had we signed them. The money is irrelevant.

Makes me laugh! They're paying this...

They've got it to pay!

Question, Hopalong, forget the money which isn't ours to spend but would you settle for Watkins, Cash and Traore?

More top spunking.

50m on two chump players seems like sound business 

So how much were Pereira and Dinagana? Were they not Chumps players? Were they sound business? What is the cut off price from a bad buy and a good buy?
(09-26-2020, 12:33 AM)Begley Wrote:

More top spunking.

So how much were Pereira and Dinagana? Were they not Chumps players? Were they sound business? What is the cut off price from a bad buy and a good buy?

He won't answer.

Or if he does it'll be stock bullshit.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've paid the money to get good players who will I prove you and keep you up which in turn will make you more money etc etc...
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
Begley Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:More top spunking.

He won't answer.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've BORROWED MORE  money to get good players who will I prove you and MIGHT keep you up which in turn will make you more money etc etc...
Edited for you, Nick.
Spent 140M last season and  stayed up by one dubiously earned point.  Based on that, another 1.4 Billion might get them to mid table.
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
Begley Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:More top spunking.

He won't answer.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've BORROWED MORE  money to get good players who will I prove you and MIGHT keep you up which in turn YOU CAN BORROW more money etc etc...
Edited for you, Nick.
Spent 140M last season and  stayed up by one dubiously earned point.  Based on that, another 1.4 Billion might get them to mid table.
(09-26-2020, 09:23 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
Begley Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

He won't answer.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've BORROWED MORE  money to get good players who will I prove you and MIGHT keep you up which in turn will make you more money etc etc...
Edited for you, Nick.

No money has been borrowed. Check the published accounts. All money put into Villa by the owners has been in equity, so no borrowing from owners or banks or anyone else and no money ever to be repaid by the club

(09-26-2020, 09:25 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:
Begley Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:
Baggie_Nick Wrote:Samatta out (he's dreadful)' Watkins, Cash, Traore in. Decent keeper and a class midfielder retained.

He won't answer.

Don't get me wrong I think you lot are a bunch of cunts but you've BORROWED MORE  money to get good players who will I prove you and MIGHT keep you up which in turn YOU CAN BORROW more money etc etc...
Edited for you, Nick.

Not sure 1.4 Bn is required. Last summer was an average of 10m a player, this summer is averaging about 20m a player. Fewer players required too so maybe another 150m to 200m should be enough to be competing in midtable. But if the current buys work out then it may not even be that much
Started where they left off last season. Spunked loads of money, looked utter shite against 10 men, and the ref bailed them out....... Again. 

So one dubious win and the dicks are getting all excited. Some things never change down at the house of fish.....
(09-26-2020, 09:54 AM)Peachy Wrote: Started where they left off last season. Spunked loads of money, looked utter shite against 10 men, and the ref bailed them out....... Again. 

So one dubious win and the dicks are getting all excited. Some things never change down at the house of fish.....

Not sure who is getting excited. Yes, spent lots of money, I think it is fairly well proven that spending a lot of money is key to survival in the PL and trying to move up the table. Against Blades, we didn't have the final pass but we completely controlled the game. It was our first game of the season so getting 3 points, a clean sheet and giving 3 new players their debut is a good result. No illusions that this season won't be very difficult but the team is better than last season and we managed to stay up then. I think avoiding a relegation dogfight would be considered an excellent season.