Fuck off Wolves
The start of the decline with no European Football next season. 

NUNO will go

hahaha
Have to say, I find little comfort in celebrating their exit from the quarter finals of a European competition....
Glad they're out and hope Nuno and their best players leave them and they fuck off down back to where they belong the scruffy dingle twats.
(08-11-2020, 09:05 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Glad they're out and hope Nuno and their best players leave them and they fuck off down back to where they belong the scruffy dingle twats.

Well said.
(08-11-2020, 09:00 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Have to say, I find little comfort in celebrating their exit from the quarter finals of a European competition....

Fuck em and FODTCB
Pulis with money.

Cowardice football.
"But they've spent so little money"

If you ignore the tens of millions in agents fees and signing bonuses that attracted players who otherwise wouldn't be seen dead in dinglehampton.
Glad they are out but Wolves have had a fantastic season. Fair play to the Dings.
(08-11-2020, 09:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Glad they are out but Wolves have had a fantastic season. Fair play to the Dings.

Both our rivals have had good seasons: Villa, first season back, survival and a cup final. Wolves, surpassing last season's points haul and quarters of a European cup.
Tonight has tested my mantra of always supporting the English club in European competion.

I must say, I feel abit sorry for the inbred bunch from down the road, and did, very quietly want them to do well.

The cunts.