Favourite track by....Vol 91
The Charlatans (one of my all time favourites)

A lot to choose from for me but will keep it to 

Just When You’re Thinking Things Over
Come in number 21
Sproston Green (live) best show ending song ever for me
One to Another
Just Lookin
Can't Get Out of Bed
One to Another. Just reminds me of being 16, leaving school and feeling like I've got world at my feet.

In reality, I was going to college to do a BTEC, but the thought of no more school was amazing.
The Only One I Know.

An anthem.

Its almost seven years since Jon died. He'd have enjoyed the promotion.
Never really got The Charlatans. Arrived on the coattails of Oasis, I dismissed them quickly, which I know is very unfair, but there you go.

Weirdo.

I played “up at the lake” to death.
My Beautiful Friend
Impossible 
One to Another
Love is the Key
(08-01-2020, 09:33 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Never really got The Charlatans. Arrived on the coattails of Oasis, I dismissed them quickly, which I know is very unfair, but there you go.

Weirdo.

Charlatans were on ITVs music show every week it seemed when they did their indie chart. I don’t think they were holding onto Oasis coattails. Imo they made far more interesting music than Slade meet the Beatles Oasis.
(08-01-2020, 09:33 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Never really got The Charlatans. Arrived on the coattails of Oasis, I dismissed them quickly, which I know is very unfair, but there you go.

Weirdo.

The Charlatans were in the top ten singles chart prior to the formation of Oasis. 

And Jon Brookes could drum!
(08-01-2020, 09:41 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Weirdo.

Charlatans were on ITVs music show every week it seemed when they did their indie chart. I don’t think they were holding onto Oasis coattails. Imo they made far more interesting music than Slade meet the Beatles Oasis.

I'm having a 'senior' moment. I did, of course, mean Madchester's coattails. There was a bit of sneering at the time.