20 years of Wbaunofficial ?
I've been around since Megson's days although I didn't used to post much. Loved the away days advice on the old rivals board, home fans points of view, where to drink etc. 'Tis a good thing.
On and off since about 2001.

Can’t remember my early user names but used to post from the computer lab at Manchester Uni.
(07-27-2020, 09:00 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 08:58 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: I think it’s far enough down the line now to be able to say that the original Chesh (who posted as Cheshire Cat, then Cheshire) was the chief scout at Albion for many years following on from the Megson era.

I've a vague memory that Sid came out one night with Greening, but I had had a drink (of course!) So may be misremembering...

(07-27-2020, 08:59 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: I was there, wasting my office time enthralled by the new board.

Baz helped me enormously in getting tickets, Daz Flynn’s website gathered many Albion jewels to gaze at.
Then those daft Match Reports.... as if anyone was going to read them.

Still haven’t kicked the habit - thank you all, cos without this madness to join in with, I’m not sure, I’m not sure. I think I’ve kept my same board name all those years.

Lol even if forgot about my site!! Used to record late night 'highlights' then convert them to real player(wow!) Files to get the size manageable. Then we got promoted and no need...lol

I can hear that song memories in the background for some reason!

I did quit for many years and missed the bored wondering around, 'Puss got me to come back last year, coincided with me going back to matches on a regular basis so I didn't feel too much of a fraud.

Have to say I made some good mates and acquaintances off this place.
I confess I did rip the real audio player files off your site at the time, of the May 2000 2-0 v Charlton; my daughters first game & I’m pleased to say she’s still a fan.
In fact I was just looking the other day for a converter for .ram files ; along with my BASF Dolby Stereo cassettes of our old gigs & Betamax video tapes....
I've been skulking around since '03, whatever happened to Woking Woodman? Remember Mrs Clem too, now that's ploughing the archives...
(07-27-2020, 09:35 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 09:00 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 08:58 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: I think it’s far enough down the line now to be able to say that the original Chesh (who posted as Cheshire Cat, then Cheshire) was the chief scout at Albion for many years following on from the Megson era.

I've a vague memory that Sid came out one night with Greening, but I had had a drink (of course!) So may be misremembering...

(07-27-2020, 08:59 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: I was there, wasting my office time enthralled by the new board.

Baz helped me enormously in getting tickets, Daz Flynn’s website gathered many Albion jewels to gaze at.
Then those daft Match Reports.... as if anyone was going to read them.

Still haven’t kicked the habit - thank you all, cos without this madness to join in with, I’m not sure, I’m not sure. I think I’ve kept my same board name all those years.

Lol even if forgot about my site!! Used to record late night 'highlights' then convert them to real player(wow!) Files to get the size manageable. Then we got promoted and no need...lol

I can hear that song memories in the background for some reason!

I did quit for many years and missed the bored wondering around, 'Puss got me to come back last year, coincided with me going back to matches on a regular basis so I didn't feel too much of a fraud.

Have to say I made some good mates and acquaintances off this place.
I confess I did rip the real audio player files off your site at the time, of the May 2000 2-0 v Charlton; my daughters first game & I’m pleased to say she’s still a fan.
In fact I was just looking the other day for a converter for .ram files ; along with my BASF Dolby Stereo cassettes of our old gigs & Betamax video tapes....

They were there to be shared mate! How'd you get on with a converter? I don't even think I've got the old files anymore, god the quality was low lol

(07-27-2020, 09:40 PM)clem_fandango Wrote: I've been skulking around since '03, whatever happened to Woking Woodman? Remember Mrs Clem too, now that's ploughing the archives...

Mrs Clem phhhwwwoooaaarrrr Smile lovely with it too.
(07-27-2020, 09:40 PM)clem_fandango Wrote: I've been skulking around since '03, whatever happened to Woking Woodman? Remember Mrs Clem too, now that's ploughing the archives...

Woking who?

Mrs Clem is well - don't see her any more but social media buddies - outstanding person.

All that said, I'm new here and I like it.
(07-27-2020, 08:50 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 07:36 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: It must be 20 years since the 1st Rivals board,sure someone will know!
Scary to think there’s possibly people posting here who weren’t born then!

I think back to some of the old names and me and my son who was Baggieman met a few at the cross Langley such as Sid, The Shepherd, Cheshire,Richbaggie, Kappa etc and there was Bearwood baggie, Daz flynn, Baggiebabe and that weird one can’t remember her name plus many more!

Who could forget Sundog Big Grin

Are any of you these posters in disguise?

Thought I'd been pretty open about my real name getting banned yonks ago, too many 'raids' on other boreds lol. I enjoyed those Old Cross days, dragging my nephew along due to the kids for a quid season ticket. Every week someone would say 'Daz do you force him to come', I asked him as it worried me, he said he really enjoyed it, just never showed it!

20 years, where's it gone???

Daz with his fantasy wall art.

I think I hold the record,or we do, with the only family unit to be banned - myself, my brother and my dad.

Great days on Rivals - it'll never be bettered.
Been on/off since 2002.

Fav poster for me was and always will be Wolves Caravan Club.
(07-27-2020, 10:35 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Been on/off since 2002.

Trafficlight.

Nike1umbro.

Scottcooper.... Is a virgin!

The bloke who supported Arsenal the Real Madrid? Classic. Wally Bryce!

This place is good but not a patch on that!  Big Grin
(07-27-2020, 10:41 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 10:35 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Been on/off since 2002.

Trafficlight.

Nike1umbro.

Scottcooper.... Is a virgin!

The bloke who supported Arsenal the Real Madrid? Classic. Wally Bryce!

This place is good but not a patch on that!  Big Grin

Arf!

Remember Kev too? 

Forgot the other poster he supported Cardiff too from
memory would post regularly on here.

Like you say this place not a patch on previous incarnations.