20 years of Wbaunofficial ?
(08-13-2020, 01:46 PM)Mish Wrote: Good picture that.  I remember throwing a strop because Rich took me off half way through.  What a child I am.

Think we played a couple at Aldersley back in the day?  Walsall, Wolves and Sheffield Wednesday spring to mind.  HillTop was a good player, mind you he was when we lived in the same street as bairns.  Hello if you're reading Dave Smile

Think I joined around 2000 and like others met a few lads who became mates from here.  In 2002 the Albion and lads from Rivals got me through some right shit times.  Decent dump, this.

There were at least three, maybe four, Rivals tournaments, with, as you say, Wolves, Walsall and Sheff Wed. Two at Aldersley (or was one at Hadley Stadium? I might be mixing that up with playing for someone else) and one at Sporting Khalsa's ground in Bloxwich. We definitely won the last two, and possibly a third (and/or fourth).

(08-13-2020, 02:15 PM)AlbionAsh Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 02:06 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 08:47 AM)billybassett Wrote: Anybody remember some football games played years ago by rivals/wbaoff bored members? I seem to remember playing centre half next to Cuzer, sweeping up after him...

Here's the combined team photo from the one in May 2013. Midge and Bayliss missing from the picture, and most of the others no longer on here.

Popped me knee ligaments in that game and haven’t played since. I was only 31 at the time so still had a chance to turn professional. This ruined it. If you look closely you can see my eyes hiding searing pain. 

Then we all went up the Albion and watched us lose to Wigan  Undecided

That was my last game too. Broke a big toe and hobbled around for weeks afterwards. It would have been nice to bow out on a high, but I was rubbish that day. Off the pace would have been a kind summary.
I last played in Feb after a year out (for twins duties, not injured), then the rona kicked off. Hoping to start again soon. I qualify for the local over 35’s this year!
In the form of his life.
2003 I made my first post on rivals to ridicule the ridiculous albionfan19

my first spat was like most posters , with Sundog

I have been Twobags / Twobags Norvegicus since the outset but had a second log-in 'Meite_is_murder' briefly
(08-24-2020, 07:06 PM)Twobags Norvegicus Wrote: 2003 I made my first post on rivals to ridicule the ridiculous albionfan19

my first spat was like most posters , with Sundog

I have been Twobags / Twobags Norvegicus since the outset but had a second log-in 'Meite_is_murder' briefly
Ah, albionfan19.  He/she/it stitched you up like a kipper, Teabags.  LIKE. A. KIPPER.  Day 'em?
Honourable mentions to many on here on the twitter:

List of wbaunofficial Biffs Who Never Made It To Twitter

Sid
BAWS (though he's here in disguise)
The Scottish Poster
Hudds
Woking
Fido
Loyalist and Crusty
Sundog (rest in peace)
Ossian
Babel
Dubhs
Mayo
Hawkins_Halfpipe
You can add me to the list of non Twitterers too.
(08-27-2020, 12:22 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: You can add me to the list of non Twitterers too.

Twatterers.  Fug 'em.
Some memories on here!!

I’m pretty certain I got started in the build up to our last day survival against Charlton in 2000 before registration was required - passed the time whilst on day release from work at college (never did get that GNVQ). Moved into an office job half way through 2000/01 and as I’m an early bird discovered I could get in at 6, do my work by 9 then toss it off on here all day, which I did.

Won’t ever forget watching 9/11 unfold on here then going to that horrible league cup game nobody wanted to be at. Also played in a few rivals tournaments, the first being at Bloxwich when I played for both us and Sheffield Wednesday in between being grunted at by the idiot son of the ridiculously stupid nike1umbro.

Had some tremendous nights out via the board, including at the Bromsgrove Beer Festival with Daz and Baggpuss, not to mention getting absolutely slaughtered with beef quiche in Beijing a couple of times!!

Met some great people and a few I would actively cross the road to avoid!! Not quite sure how I had the time to be on here so much, but it was fun while it lasted !!
(08-27-2020, 09:41 AM)Babel Wrote: Honourable mentions to many on here on the twitter:

Sid
The Scottish Poster
Hudds
Woking
Fido
Loyalist and Crusty
Sundog (rest in peace)
Ossian
Babel
Dubhs
Mayo
Hawkins_Halfpipe

You can add me to that list but I don't give a toss and I am absolutely sure the twatterers won't either. The truth is whilst there is some good blokes in the 'legends' there was a lot of horrible manipulative cunts who didn't like being challenged or caught out by their bullshit. Camp Freddy and his re-written posts was a prime example of someone who was more interested in how he appeared to his Clique Cronies and yet was one of the first to run away. 
It would be fine if they came back on here at anytime to talk Baggies but if they don't then Fuck 'em. No loss.
They aren't important in anybodies life but their own.
(08-27-2020, 08:48 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 09:41 AM)Babel Wrote: Honourable mentions to many on here on the twitter:

Sid
The Scottish Poster
Hudds
Woking
Fido
Loyalist and Crusty
Sundog (rest in peace)
Ossian
Babel
Dubhs
Mayo
Hawkins_Halfpipe

You can add me to that list but I don't give a toss and I am absolutely sure the twatterers won't either. The truth is whilst there is some good blokes in the 'legends' there was a lot of horrible manipulative cunts who didn't like being challenged or caught out by their bullshit. Camp Freddy and his re-written posts was a prime example of someone who was more interested in how he appeared to his Clique Cronies and yet was one of the first to run away. 
It would be fine if they came back on here at anytime to talk Baggies but if they don't then Fuck 'em. No loss.
They aren't important in anybodies life but their own.

Must admit, there’s a few very brave and vocal ones over on twitter these days who seem to think they can come up to you at games and act like your best mate, regardless of the utter shit they’ve spouted about the person they’re talking to online. 

Don’t wash with me, that. Might’ve done when I was 20 and they could enjoy taking the piss with some sort of superiority , but not now I’m 38. Fuck that.