Board gambles.
We all know what FF’s walking speed is but nothing coming close to his digging speed. If he’d taken part in the First World War our trenches would have been done in a couple of days.
(05-30-2021, 05:12 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Mods....

Don’t you think Nick should have his ban removed so he can state the charity of his choice for Dumbo to pay into?  I have Nick’s email addy and can contact him if the Mods remove his ban to allow him to state the charity of his choice.  Otherwise, bit pointless having had this thread as a sticky for the whole season.

Nick stated the NSPCC. It's in the thread.
NSPCC was the charity.
Not sure why FF has been so fixated on this bet over the season when it had the square root of fuck all to do with him.
(05-31-2021, 12:06 PM)Duffers Wrote: Not sure why FF has been so fixated on this bet over the season when it had the square root of fuck all to do with him.

Because he absolutely revels in any Albion failings or underperformance.
Just for clarity....

I’m happy to pay the bet. I have PM’d birdie to hopefully send the money over to him and he can put it in the board coffers or find out which charity Nic wanted to donate to and forward it on.

(05-31-2021, 12:06 PM)Duffers Wrote: Not sure why FF has been so fixated on this bet over the season when it had the square root of fuck all to do with him.

Quite simply, because he’s a massive ball bag.
Dumbo paid £50 to NSPCC via myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)