Scousers vs Vile
(07-05-2020, 08:03 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: This is my fave quote of the day from 'Heroes & Villains'.

"It was always going to be tough, but there is something to take and believe that we can get something from ManU."

The word deluded doesn't even come close.

Today, `Sheffield United are well organised, disciplined and have done quite well, however, don`t think I`d swap any of their players for ours`. 
Nearly on a par with `I would think we have already been in contact with Pochettino`.
(07-05-2020, 08:03 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: This is my fave quote of the day from 'Heroes & Villains'.

"It was always going to be tough, but there is something to take and believe that we can get something from ManU."

Yes, hopefully the kind of beating that extinguishes any remaining prospect of recovery.
(07-06-2020, 11:15 AM)Ossian Wrote:

Yes, hopefully the kind of beating that extinguishes any remaining prospect of recovery.

Thats unfair. I'll take 7-0.
(07-06-2020, 11:54 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 11:15 AM)Ossian Wrote:

Thats unfair. I'll take 7-0.

The way the Man U forwards are playing at the moment, a propa botty beating is not beyond the realms of possibility.
Man Utd are going to murder them.
When it comes to the spawny fisheaters I take nothing for granted. But sincerely hope that Man Utd hand out a sound thrashing.
(07-05-2020, 12:24 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I found this very amusing on H&V concerning Red & White Kop pre-match thread about what Liverpool fans are like towards Vile fans. 

Page 10 is a belter. 

https://www.heroesandvillains.info/forum...=61034.135

Here's a whopper "Newcastle are humourless dimwits. Plenty mocked us on our way down- rightly so, we were terrible and the biggest club to have been relegated since football began. We took it on the chin."

Fuck me - it really knows no bounds does it?
(07-05-2020, 12:24 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I found this very amusing on H&V concerning Red & White Kop pre-match thread about what Liverpool fans are like towards Vile fans. 

Page 10 is a belter. 

https://www.heroesandvillains.info/forum...=61034.135

From a link within that link, this made ma Arf!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)