The Points Needed Thread
Hull - look awful, have everything to play for, but having had a day less to recover and a wafer thin squad, this is simply a game there's no excuses not to win.

Derby H - Toughest game remaining on paper. Not a side we tend to do well against, and they're resurgent at present. Probably the one game on this list I'd take a draw from.

Blackburn A - Nothing to play for - hopefully another Wednesday...

Fulham H - depending on results in the next 2-3 games may well be out of the auto race, and will only really be playing for home advantage vs. Forest in playoffs.

Hudds A - Could be safe - pending Wigan's deduction and form over next couple games.

QPR H - Nothing to play for, so you'd hope we could pick up points if we needed them!
(07-02-2020, 10:12 AM)Sliced Wrote: 14 from 6 games

To be certain, yes. 

Derby away a tough one for Brentford- maybe a draw there?   12 might be enough for promotion.  

Great performance overall last night, be awesome to go unbeaten now and nick the title.
11 will do it. Four wins. Three wins and two draws and one loss.

Brentford will have to win four and draw two of their last six to beat that I think.

That's a big ask.
(07-02-2020, 07:21 PM)Offside Wrote: 11 will do it.  Four wins.  Three wins and two draws and one loss.    

Brentford will have to win four and draw two of their last six to beat that I think.  

That's a big ask.

I think they will win 5 and draw 1 (derby). Can’t see them losing again so we’ve got to be right at it
(07-02-2020, 07:28 PM)Ciro Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 07:21 PM)Offside Wrote: 11 will do it.  Four wins.  Three wins and two draws and one loss.    

That's a big ask.

I think they will win 5 and draw 1 (derby). Can’t see them losing again so we’ve got to be right at it

I wouldn't be shocked to see them drop points vs Wigan on Saturday
83 will egt us up.
(07-02-2020, 11:31 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Hull - look awful, have everything to play for, but having had a day less to recover and a wafer thin squad, this is simply a game there's no excuses not to win.

Derby H - Toughest game remaining on paper. Not a side we tend to do well against, and they're resurgent at present. Probably the one game on this list I'd take a draw from.

Blackburn A - Nothing to play for - hopefully another Wednesday...

Fulham H - depending on results in the next 2-3 games may well be out of the auto race, and will only really be playing for home advantage vs. Forest in playoffs.

Hudds A - Could be safe - pending Wigan's deduction and form over next couple games.

QPR H - Nothing to play for, so you'd hope we could pick up points if we needed them!

Wouldn’t say Blackburn have nothing to play for just yet. Only 5 points off the playoffs, if they win the next couple before we play them it’ll be a very tough game.