Certain posters...
(07-02-2020, 09:37 AM)Duffers Wrote: I was more of the likes of Mad who we hear fuck all from for months when things are going well. Then suddenly on hand to declare us destined for the playoffs. Or Athers who is quick to declare any defeat an “embarrassment”.

Interesting that other posters think it’s about them though...

You don't arf talk some bollox lad
(07-02-2020, 12:24 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:37 AM)Duffers Wrote: I was more of the likes of Mad who we hear fuck all from for months when things are going well. Then suddenly on hand to declare us destined for the playoffs. Or Athers who is quick to declare any defeat an “embarrassment”.

Hey Athers! How are you?
(07-02-2020, 10:04 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:57 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:13 AM)Duffers Wrote: Strange how you never hear from them after a win...

This dump will be busy next year, then.

Without doubt. Can’t wait the barrage of complaints and cries of “disgrace” when we lose at Anfield.

I think some people just genuinely enjoy having a moan.

(Unlike me, who enjoys moaning about moaners....)

We rarely lose at Anfield these days  Wink

(07-02-2020, 12:34 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 12:24 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Hey Athers! How are you?

Considering the dark and difficult times we're enduring, very good mate.  I'm one of the fortunate few retired bods, don't know how many people are going to get through this, absolutely devastating on the whole.  

How's the Family, well I hope?  Saw my Grand-kids the other week for the first time since Feb and they're wonderful, love em to bits.  Family's the most important thing - after the Brom of course  Big Grin  

Will be down to the Tate to see the Warhol exhibition when it reopens,  so will give you a shout for a beer if you're around.  Went to the exhibition at the Whitney last year which was brilliant, but the Tate is meant to be even better so really looking forward to it.

(07-02-2020, 10:31 AM)billybassett Wrote: A bit of lack of perspective after Brentford tbh by some. We could be at our best and not come away with anything from that. Blues could easily have been a scrappy 1-0 as we dominated really.

But last night shows the gaffer was on top of it - making changes, even if all of them didn't work, and then subs which definitely did. It also showed second half that the guys are up for a fight.

I don't want to get on players backs.... but I am... Sawyers again was meh, Diangana doesn't look happy let alone fit, Zohore should be put on a boat to somewhere.

On the positives Bartley did well, Hegazi immense, Gibbs solid, O'Shea dropped in and did well and second half Pereira with a bit of space and some help showed why we signed him.

Follow this up on Saturday with any kind of win - 1-0 to us in any way shape or form and the bounce back has been excellent

Zohore lol.  Given arf hour in the last 6 months!   Has scored 5 in 6 starts.
I would have - but the anal bleaching parlour had just re-opened! Blush
(07-02-2020, 11:04 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 10:31 AM)billybassett Wrote: A bit of lack of perspective after Brentford tbh by some. We could be at our best and not come away with anything from that. Blues could easily have been a scrappy 1-0 as we dominated really.

But last night shows the gaffer was on top of it - making changes, even if all of them didn't work, and then subs which definitely did. It also showed second half that the guys are up for a fight.

I don't want to get on players backs.... but I am... Sawyers again was meh, Diangana doesn't look happy let alone fit, Zohore should be put on a boat to somewhere.

On the positives Bartley did well, Hegazi immense, Gibbs solid, O'Shea dropped in and did well and second half Pereira with a bit of space and some help showed why we signed him.

Follow this up on Saturday with any kind of win - 1-0 to us in any way shape or form and the bounce back has been excellent

I thought Sawyers was good. Controlled the middle on the second half. Diangana grew in to the game but is obviously still some way off full fitness and Zohore wasn’t even in the squad. Harsh!

I thought Sawyers was good, too. loads of one and two touch passes, great vision and awareness. Agree on Diang as well, he was up for it but so short of games in the last 6 months, was never going to do 90.
(07-02-2020, 04:56 PM)baggpuss Wrote: I would have - but the anal bleaching parlour had just re-opened! Blush

That's where I was!

Big Grin
(07-02-2020, 10:30 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 10:27 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:44 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The doom mongers will always be with us.

Like Yoda

He was a miserable bastard too!

Yoda wasn’t miserable, he had a very wry sense of humour.
(07-02-2020, 07:14 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 04:56 PM)baggpuss Wrote: I would have - but the anal bleaching parlour had just re-opened! Blush

That's where I was!

Big Grin

I thought your name had a certain ring to it!!  Big Grin
(07-02-2020, 07:16 PM)baggpuss Wrote:

That's where I was!

Big Grin

He did a good job.

You could eat your dinner off it!
(07-02-2020, 07:25 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 07:16 PM)baggpuss Wrote:

That's where I was!

Big Grin

He did a good job.

You could eat your dinner off it!
What was for dinner Nick? Spunk sandwiches?  Big Grin