Forest
(07-01-2020, 12:10 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Forest are not very good, not been impressed with them in the slightest whenever I've seen them this season, if Lolley doesn't play well they carry very little threat

Agree re the above, the euphoria of their point at our place has still not blown over - twats of the highest order

Cuzer

Yeah,they completely outplayed us at the Hawthorns and we were lucky to draw...............yeah,whatever!
(07-01-2020, 02:09 PM)HugeHons Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 12:10 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Forest are not very good, not been impressed with them in the slightest whenever I've seen them this season, if Lolley doesn't play well they carry very little threat

Agree re the above, the euphoria of their point at our place has still not blown over - twats of the highest order

Cuzer

Yeah,they completely outplayed us at the Hawthorns and we were lucky to draw...............yeah,whatever!

I hope you're being sarcastic, we had a goal disallowed that was very controversial and they scored 2 goals with one shot on target compared with our 9 on target.
Forest winning.